ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so far my 3.0 def purchase list = 

... cny  bc they're better than the burgs...

and those olive militarys 

...white noise maybe...

thx for the pics - my prob with the new knit pattern is each time I see it I think: 

"yeahhhhh but for $180, I'd rather spend another 40-50 and get 1.0 knit pattern from some bottomfeeder that flips shoes"

but it's definitely growing on me.

Last edited:
Black 3.0s look good. Got a pair coming in of the black 3.0 for $158 shipped from sweatshop uk after the 15voucher I got last year from copping og black/purps and wool greys for $130shipped, I'm stoked. can't wait.

Last edited:

i just wanna know what other colors are dropping tomorrow 0_0
did you google? 

adidas-ultra-boost-3-0-colorways.jpg

Black 3.0s look good. Got a pair coming in of the black 3.0 for $158 shipped from sweatshop uk after the 15voucher I got last year from copping og black/purps and wool greys for $130shipped, I'm stoked. can't wait.

WAIT A MINUTE. When did Sweatshop have 3.0's? I've never seen them there.

I thought these were gunna get alot of beater wear from me, but just like my royals, they sat there never touched for a year :lol:

thats why i waited so long to cop, but i couldn't keep passing on them. Did i need them? No.

But dammit, every time i see someone post crisp pics of these, i hurt a little.

I told myself if i ever see them for $150, i will automatically cop.

Looking good. Any noticeable difference in sizing vs kid's 1.0 or 2.0? Asking because my girl fits into kid's sizes along with women's.

good question. I bought it as one of the many gifts my son is getting, so he hasn't tried it on. However, my wife put them on. I bought a youth 6 and she wears a women 7 or 7.5. What's the conversion from youth to women for Adidas?

good question. I bought it as one of the many gifts my son is getting, so he hasn't tried it on. However, my wife put them on. I bought a youth 6 and she wears a women 7 or 7.5. What's the conversion from youth to women for Adidas?
It's one size up from kids to womens, just like men for adidas.

Haha, all good, makes sense they're a gift. Funny you mention your wife's sizing, as it's close to my girlfriend's. She's a 7 in women's, but half the time 6.5. Kid's sizing converts just like men's. Kid's 6 = women's 7.

Looks perfect for dailys/gym.

It's funny how people talk **** about the pattern even though it's similar to PB 350s.

peoples opinions will change once they get in hand. Perhaps i'm not seeing anything bad with them because its a black shoe, so maybe its hiding the ball sack pattern.

But i love these. Two pair minimum from me. I can now unfollow winnsports and their CB1.0's. I have enough of those. I really want to get my foot in these because they look like they might even be more comfy than OG's.

But then again, CB1.0 is top two UB for me, but seems to get overlooked by most except for the ones that have been copping from the early stages. SO i could be overrating these. I just love the color way.

Back
Top Bottom