ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First time getting ghost charges for me. However, Im not getting Ghost charges on my bank account. Its Paypal transactions. Adidas did not send me order confirmations on the charges so I wont get charged right they will just go away?....Also, I was stuck trying to process payment like 10 times with shoes in my cart but it kept being denied/declined. I finally got my girls card and info and it went through. So weird. I was trying apple pay, paypal and credit card and nothing with my card but hers worked. 

First time getting ghost charges for me. However, Im not getting Ghost charges on my bank account. Its Paypal transactions. Adidas did not send me order confirmations on the charges so I wont get charged right they will just go away?....Also, I was stuck trying to process payment like 10 times with shoes in my cart but it kept being denied/declined. I finally got my girls card and info and it went through. So weird. I was trying apple pay, paypal and credit card and nothing with my card but hers worked. 
yup, you're just flagging your account info. I wouldn't use your info again for the next few releases. 

They will drop off in about a week. 

And yeah, you're flagged. Couldn't tell you why. Your card for sure, maybe your e-mail address too. 

yup, you're just flagging your account info. I wouldn't use your info again for the next few releases. 

They will drop off in about a week. 

And yeah, you're flagged. Couldn't tell you why. Your card for sure, maybe your e-mail address too. 
Didn't try on todays drop but got a ghost charge on my RCs. I'd like to figure out whether I'm flagged so I can plan accordingly for the next release. Did you guys find out you're flagged by emailing customer service?

Didn't try on todays drop but got a ghost charge on my RCs. I'd like to figure out whether I'm flagged so I can plan accordingly for the next release. Did you guys find out you're flagged by emailing customer service?
And will they un-flag you when you speak with them? I'm going to clal after work. Was on hold for 10 mins, but ain't nobody got time for that

depends how many times you hit submit payment and how many ghost charges you got. 1-2 ghost charges might be ok and might fall off soon. But if you submitted like 4+ times, your account might be flagged for an indefinite time

I turn my on for Frenzy crap but thats about it. Rarely like to pay with my phone and also don't like to have to keep the passcode on as Apply Pay requires it

Im right there with you, I hate having to have a passcode on my phone, so I never have apple pay on.

I realized it was flagged when I couldn't buy just a regular jacket on their site. I switched e-mail and card info and it went through on the next few releases just fine. And now I might be flagged again with the new info. 

And will they un-flag you when you speak with them? I'm going to clal after work. Was on hold for 10 mins, but ain't nobody got time for that

They use a third party payment verification party (cybersource?) and said there is no way to contact them to "unflag" your information. What's more frustrating is they said it's a case by case basis so there's no time table of how long your info is flagged for.

This morning.
_1474995808.gif

Back
Top Bottom