ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah this account flagging nonsense is really annoying. I never had any issues until the trico release, have about 1k in pending charges. I even tried to checkout with the cargo nmd's to see if it was just a one time thing, and nope same ish. 

Dunno what to do. I think I will try to purchase the UB's using another cc and see what happens, but if I get the ghost charges again then I am completely at a loss for words on how to fix it. 
if you're doing that, make sure its a completely different name, billing, shipping, email, login, everything. Other wise, you'll just get that card flagged as well. At first I thought it was just my 1 card, but all my cards are getting denied so now all my cards and all my info is flagged. I'm gonna need to borrow a friend's address or something
Damn man really. That is annoying. Dunno how I can put a different name or billing since all my cc's have the same info. Might have to use my fiance's info lol. Wow what a cluster****.

if you're doing that, make sure its a completely different name, billing, shipping, email, login, everything. Other wise, you'll just get that card flagged as well. At first I thought it was just my 1 card, but all my cards are getting denied so now all my cards and all my info is flagged. I'm gonna need to borrow a friend's address or something
Does using Paypal make a difference? Sorry if you've already answered this.

Damn man really. That is annoying. Dunno how I can put a different name or billing since all my cc's have the same info. Might have to use my fiance's info lol. Wow what a cluster****.
yeah tell me about it. I'm a victim of it now.

Didn't have all this info when it happened, but it was flagging my account when I was checking out with my info. So I decided to use my gf's info to check out while still logged into my ADC account, and since my account is flagged, her info got flagged too while trying to check out under my account. So now her info won't even work on a brand new ADC account or email. 

Does using Paypal make a difference? Sorry if you've already answered this.
it doesn't make a difference if you're still using the same email,name, or address. Already tried this. 

Last edited:
Will have to try the paypal gift cards. 
Seems like a good option

You can only purchase $100 max per gift card. Just be careful because Paypal will deny you if you buy too many within a short time frame. I was able to purchase $300 on Saturday and then paypal wouldn't let me anymore. On my wife's Paypal account which is hardly used, Paypal only allowed $100.

My recommendation is to plan and buy accordingly in advance. Just makes it more difficult because once you purchase that gift card, that cash is gone.

This should be in the first page of the thread!

Definitely good info, especially the paypal gift card work around. Unfortunately, people don't even check single page back. All these size and delivery repeat posts.

You can only purchase $100 max per gift card. Just be careful because Paypal will deny you if you buy too many within a short time frame. I was able to purchase $300 on Saturday and then paypal wouldn't let me anymore. On my wife's Paypal account which is hardly used, Paypal only allowed $100.

My recommendation is to plan and buy accordingly in advance. Just makes it more difficult because once you purchase that gift card, that cash is gone.

Can't you buy AMEX gift cards and reload them when they're empty?

I was logged on to my account on adc and I kept hitting submit order with my card and info and it wouldnt process. I was trying with paypal and apple pay and nothing. Finally I read it said my info and card may be flagged or fraud due to trying so many times and advised me to try another card. So I tried my girls card under my account still being logged in and it went through. So safe to say my card might have been flagged but not my girls card or adc account?

Lol so I was rushing like hell because there was a tweet about a Bape NMD restock, but sadly the news was fake. 

For everyone that struck out - don't pay resale yet.  All colors are going to be restocked heavily at countess stores: footsites, running stores, CostCo, etc... you name it.

Repped. Thanks for the heads up. Always in here and always missing out. Tired of paying resell.

There was a 40% discount on adidas if you had an student email end in edu. It's over now though 
FYI, employees in the athletics departments at Adidas-sponsored NCAA schools always get 40% off. My girl's had it for a few years, and I use the hell outta it. Apparently over the weekend the discount was accidentally opened up to everyone, but then when they caught on and closed it for a couple hours it was shut off for everyone, too. I couldn't use it for about a half hour when I tried to get olive NMD R1s. It came back up though, so I was able to get the NMDs for $78 and then the uncaged burgundys for $108 this AM. Works on sale stuff, but won't stack on some (but not all) promo codes. I got the Energy Boosts for like $52 during the 30% off sale a couple months ago, and a mess of apparel around Thanksgiving when hoodies were like half off for everyone.

Other times they make you choose one discount or the other. Last week I was looking at something that had a promo code on it but it ouldn't take the code along with the NCAA discount.

FYI, employees in the athletics departments at Adidas-sponsored NCAA schools always get 40% off. My girl's had it for a few years, and I use the hell outta it. Apparently over the weekend the discount was accidentally opened up to everyone, but then when they caught on and closed it for a couple hours it was shut off for everyone, too. I couldn't use it for about a half hour when I tried to get olive NMD R1s. It came back up though, so I was able to get the NMDs for $78 and then the uncaged burgundys for $108 this AM. Works on sale stuff, but won't stack on some (but not all) promo codes. I got the Energy Boosts for like $52 during the 30% off sale a couple months ago, and a mess of apparel around Thanksgiving when hoodies were like half off for everyone.

Other times they make you choose one discount or the other. Last week I was looking at something that had a promo code on it but it ouldn't take the code along with the NCAA discount.

Damn must be nice

Can't you buy AMEX gift cards and reload them when they're empty?

If your info is flagged then Visa/Mastercard/AMEX gift cards won't work because it still utilizes the same payment verification process. I would think in order for this to work, you have to checkout with brand new information including address, email, phone, etc. I've never tried though. If you use an ADC gift card, it doesn't utilize that same process.

I was told all this by a corporate Adidas CS rep who seemed very knowledgeable.

Last edited:
If your info is flagged then Visa/Mastercard/AMEX gift cards won't work because it still utilizes the same payment verification process. I would think in order for this to work, you have to checkout with brand new information including address, email, phone, etc. I've never tried though. If you use an ADC gift card, it doesn't utilize that same process.

I was told all this by an corporate Adidas CS rep who seemed very knowledgeable.

So you can buy ADC gift cards in any amount? Or are they limited as well?

Is the lack of interest on the Triple White 3.0 because most people already have the 1.0 or 2.0 versions?

I know it's a matter of preference, but I do enjoy the translucent stripes and the lack of colour on the primeknit. This is probably the closest all white version so far.
For me it's because my 1.0 are still in great condition, didn't bother with the 2.0 

Once my 1.0 are beat I'll be bound to by whatever current TW is out for the UB

This is stupid. Adidas might as well just give them an account, sell their shoes at retail to them so they can inevitably sell them at resell r*pe prices.
Backdoored and collective cashout pears...  Doubt adidas will give an account to a consignment shop 
laugh.gif

Lol so I was rushing like hell because there was a tweet about a Bape NMD restock, but sadly the news was fake. 

Fyi: after 9 am cst 6-8 across 4 sizes in black popped up on site. Couldn't checkout after cart. Someone posted they saw a guy on twitter tweet they checked out.
Waste of time.

More interesting news would be when Reigning Champ hits Europe. Not finding that info.

Back
Top Bottom