ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please do this. Also get his name for me so I can run it by corporate:lol:  

i won't be confrontational. Just have questions for him and let him know he gives store employees a bad name. Its why some people are such a pain in the *** to stores.

Thats my local store. I literally ride my bike with my sons to the promenade to go to the candy store and stop by Champs, Adidas, and Footaction, which are right next to each other, just to see what they have.

I go out of my way to not be difficult and always be respectful. Just disappointed in getting straight up lied to. Shoes available 6 hours later, popular sizes at that? Weak. Makes you wonder how many damn pairs they had.

I ain't trying to get people in trouble though.

End of rant. Good night

Last edited:
Please do this. Also get his name for me so I can run it by corporate:lol:  

I remember/memba the names and faces of the POS that straight up lied to me. Corporate is definitely getting a call with specific employee names.

@jbird80606-can u post a pic of your receipt with time stamp, so we can put these fools on blast with corporate??if we dont have proof of the shenanigans going on, we have no case to fight. We need some proof tho.

do the 3.0s run
Do they run longer in length too or is it the same as 2.0?
Width is the most noticeable "expansion" for me. The knit itself is more bulbous on the toebox compared to the 2.0 knit. Putting them sole to sole the shoes are the same size, but the knit is what is making the shoe fit weird for me. 

My b if that's unclear. Let me know if I'm making any sense. 
happy.gif

Who are you guys exactly talking to when you're going into adidas SM? If you are talking to an employee that is not zoned at the shoe wall then you're doing it wrong. Don't expect every employee to know the sizes left of a shoe because there is more to a store than a shoe restock.

On another note, if they are working at the shoe wall and they lie, then there either could've been some shoes in an unopened box that they weren't aware about or he really was lying.

Last edited:
Who are you guys exactly talking to when you're going into adidas SM? If you are talking to an employee that is not zoned at the shoe wall then you're doing it wrong. Don't expect every employee to know the sizes left of a shoe because there is more to a store than a shoe restock.

On another note, if they are working at the shoe wall and they lie, then there either could've been some shoes in an unopened box that they weren't aware about or he really was lying.
I talked to a guy in the middle of the floor in the apparel section first. He stopped me and told me they were sold out. I went back to the shoe wall next and was browsing. Talked to the girl there same story. I then bought a beanie from the cashier and asked him about the shoe and he lied as well. They were all in cahoots.

Pretty confident they lying in this case.

However, there is a large spectrum of employees at these stores from folks who know nothing about shoes or hype shoes and are there for the paycheck. And the other employee who is all about hype and backdoors all his homies.

It's worse when you don't know what side of the spectrum the manager is because I've seen some really honest no BS managers and the scummy of scum backdoor everything before the box is even opened.

I talked to a guy in the middle of the floor in the apparel section first. He stopped me and told me they were sold out. I went back to the shoe wall next and was browsing. Talked to the girl there same story. I then bought a beanie from the cashier and asked him about the shoe and he lied as well. They were all in cahoots.

Pretty sketchy.

This shouldn't even be surprising. Most of us would do the same to backdoor pairs of shoes we want. I'm not greedy so I'll just have one.

Last edited:

I have all the time in the world at work. If you guys really want me to start one, i can. I am currently admin of another socal sneaker group with close to 9000 members, so running a small secret group would be cake. But of course i'd have 2-3 other admins run it with me.

Our group would be secret and closed, meaning it can't be searched, and you can only come in by invitation by a member.
I am defin down. Please add me in! Down to grab some drinks with fellow NT members too lol 

Yeah and get an explanation.  Something weird going on there.

@Jbird60806- your receipt with time/date is the smoking gun to this whole SM RC restock. Both, me and ninja, along with the SLEWWWW of disappointed people after us, struck out on Rcs & got lied to. Your receipt and proof of purchase provides us with ammunition for a reasonable case.

Last edited:
Can someone legit check these triple blacks. Some people tell me the soles is painted and the label on the tongue is off.  I also have other people tell me it's legit. I'm not sure anymore....

Can someone legit check these triple blacks. Some people tell me the soles is painted and the label on the tongue is off.  I also have other people tell me it's legit. I'm not sure anymore....
Looks good to me. Why not just get a picture of the tag inside and style code with the box?

Does anyone have the toe poking through the primeknit problem in the 1.0s and 2.0s and does that happen to you with the 3.0s?

so is anyone gonna attempt to hit up SM tomm for those 2 10.5s? lol 
I have a friend who's office is like a block away from the store. Gonna have him check for me.

Heres hoping that the shoes are still there and these employees are afraid to lie to an angry looking 6'4 dude lol.

Back
Top Bottom