ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
went into SM adidas to try to scoop on that 10.5 RC that was mentioned yday and of course they said it's sold out.. tried to beat it out of them but to no avail.. 

sorry for this again. just a reminder. also i'm a fan of 3.0s
laugh.gif
You're ruthless . All Ub are beautiful, no matter the shape nor the size 
roll.gif

Oh lord they look bad bro 
forreal bro these are goin back to FNL stat. i thought the greys in the knit were more of a texture / shadow thing but this **** is straight up 50% grey. how u gonna go and call that triple white hahaha

I agree oh Master of Ls...just saw that lol 

1.0>errything but yeah triple whites on big feet look rough especially with all the lines on the 3.0. really draws em out imo.
haha trying to stop that from happening again. 

Did you saw what I posted about the yeezys? 

In the 3.0 matter is that translucent cage, it's just too off 

I have Navy 1.0s but those 3.0s look really really nice to me. You can't really see the knit pattern as much so it kind of just looks like a solid knit like a NMD or something. Pretty sweet to me IMO.

I agree oh Master of Ls...just saw that lol 

1.0>errything but yeah triple whites on big feet look rough especially with all the lines on the 3.0. really draws em out imo.
This is what I said. 

Currently making a list of the people who sent me a pm, crossing of the full time lurkers, the new comers,  and people that i've never seen. 

So for the people who have sent me a PM

I've been a little busy and haven't had the time to really do a good reply to all, so I'm thinking about doing some sort of raffle to pick the person that's gonna take the pair. 

But I'm up to give it to someone who's that Size(There's only 13.5 and 14 US) in Belugas and that can legitimately prove that the shoes will be for him/her whatever (Haven't quite figured how I'm gonna do this, but that is what I would like to do) 

Tomorrow I'm gonna be crazy busy. But for Thursday I promise I will have come up with a solution (Either you sending me pics of your other shoes, the sizes I mean, or whatever, I still don't know) and doing a little facebook chat to talk more smoothly , don't know that either, but will come up with a solution. 

Cheer

just got my RCs in... I wear a 10.5/11 in Ultra boosts grabbed an 11 in these are they're a good bit too big.. Gonna try to swap for a 10.5 but may be SOL

Back
Top Bottom