ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DHL the GOAT couriers. Had a delayed package and usually they fly it from the UK to Sweden but since it got delayed at the airport they threw it on a truck less than 24 hours ago in England and it got here 2 freaking hours ago after having gone through both the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark before arriving here. This is truly some first class service! Now to pick these CB 3.0 up and check them out.

DHL is hands down the GOAT shipping service currently.

Last edited:
Just got my TB 1.0 in from the FNL early morning drop and damn... they are beautiful in person. I love how they are completely murdered out with pitch black PK and no grey accents at all. So damn clean. Really happy I was able to cop these for retail. :smokin

View media item 2256123
Agreed. I was strongly against buying them when the initial pics started surfacing. In hand pictures changed everything though. Wearing them today :smokin

the pitch black knit is what makes it. had they used CB 1.0 knit it would have been REALLY underwhelming

Last edited:
The blacked out PK is what make's the TB 1.0 so unique compared to other UB's and other black sneakers. I'm a huge fan of all black sneakers, and these caged TB are definitely my favorites. Can't see anything coming close to beating them in terms of comfort and aesthetics honestly. And no other UB is completely black like these TB 1.0 are, not even the TB UC which I own and love.

Pictures rarely do these justice since they look 1000 x better in person/on feet. As soon as I opened the box, I was in love.

Last edited:
Best way to clean chalk ultra boost?
I use Dial gold hand soap. Not sure if it is too rough on the PK, but it works well. I take the laces off and put them in a bowl of warm soapy Dial, use a soft toothbrush with the same soapy solution on the boost, and then hand scrub the soap into the PK. The trick to get the dirt out of the toe area, in my experience, is to attack/scrub it from the inside of the shoe, and also wash the soap out by letting water flow from the inside of the shoe and out the toebox area. Remember to take out your insole first, and be gentle.

I'm in the same boat. Both mine and my wife's pushas were left without signature and my block been having an issue with scavengers wandering into our backyards looking for anything to recycle and we don't have a fence so common sense would tell you to keep package till later and leave a tag.

I'm still waiting on a response from my wife's pair. She called an hour before closing and never got a pick up and was disconnected after waiting an hour.

Sorry to hear that, Ed. I know you're in LA and I had my Black Trico NMD's taken yesterday while I was at work. I've been so ******* sick.

Can someone help with a quick LC? Is the UPC PO# the same for all sizes? He's selling a 9 and a 9.5 and the numbers are the same. 

Can someone help with a quick LC? Is the UPC PO# the same for all sizes? He's selling a 9 and a 9.5 and the numbers are the same. 
The UPC PO# on my sz 8 and sz 9.5 are the same, though they're different than yours. Is the seller located in Canada or something? Because the 9.5 is a bit different than my box, though that's not unusual if it was bought in a different country. Besides the different UPC, my box only has US, F, and UK sizes, not J, D, and CHN like his 9.5.

The inner label looks the same as mine (UPC matches the box), only difference is production date. Mine are 9/16 versus his 7/16.

Should have my size 9 in the mail later today if I can answer any more questions about 9 vs 9.5

why not? and I have zero reason to believe hes lying. Plus the only people that have them are people from there.

definitely an asia exclusive but i've seen a lot of them on Facebook groups to feel 200 pairs might be an exaggeration. Were you talking to a guy with the initial SL?

Seems odd they would make another olive pair so limited and not available in the US.

it almost makes more sense to me that they would for some reason :lol:

its coming from IFF, hes not exactly a big reseller and does seem to have an IN with Adidas, so again, I see no reason for him to lie.

The UPC PO# on my sz 8 and sz 9.5 are the same, though they're different than yours. Is the seller located in Canada or something? Because the 9.5 is a bit different than my box, though that's not unusual if it was bought in a different country. Besides the different UPC, my box only has US, F, and UK sizes, not J, D, and CHN like his 9.5.

The inner label looks the same as mine (UPC matches the box), only difference is production date. Mine are 9/16 versus his 7/16.

Should have my size 9 in the mail later today if I can answer any more questions about 9 vs 9.5
Yeah, bought from the Reigning Champ store in Toronto.

Yeah, bought from the Reigning Champ store in Toronto.
Well I can't vouch for the authenticity of the UPC for Canada, but my different sized pairs have the same number regardless of size. Earlier production date might make sense for the stock Reigning Champ had in store too. There should be somebody in here who has pairs direct from Reigning Champ and can confirm UPC/date.

Other than that, pictures don't show much detail to LC but I don't think we've really seen fake RCs yet. So I'd say they're probably legit

Anyone else's TB order from ADC still showing "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" or is it just me?

The suspense has been killing me for the past 7 days lol

Back
Top Bottom