ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ADC doesn't remove shoes from the site during sales & then put them back up afterward. They just have certain shoes that are excluded from discounts & promotions.

Matte finish gives the t the shiny look, correct? I'm trying to stay away from the shiny look and wondering if I can skip that step

RP: We are now on the third series of the already iconic adidas Ultra Boost and each have their own distinct upper. Can you speak on what inspired the design of the 3.0 Primeknit pattern?

BH: We were inspired by the movement of the body. With Aramis motion capture equipment, we are able to see exactly how the skin moves while you run. From head to toe, we are able to see force vector lines showing the direction of skin movement. In this way, we can lay down lines of flex and support along the contours of the body that help the 2D Primeknit surface wrap around a 3D form. We then reinforced lines in certain areas to strengthen and support the foot where needed. The design is driven by data and sport science so that it reflects the shape and movement of the body.

Welp I guess ground beef was not the inspiration for the pattern.  

Last edited:
RP: We are now on the third series of the already iconic adidas Ultra Boost and each have their own distinct upper. Can you speak on what inspired the design of the 3.0 Primeknit pattern?
BH: We were inspired by the movement of the body. With Aramis motion capture equipment, we are able to see exactly how the skin moves while you run. From head to toe, we are able to see force vector lines showing the direction of skin movement. In this way, we can lay down lines of flex and support along the contours of the body that help the 2D Primeknit surface wrap around a 3D form. We then reinforced lines in certain areas to strengthen and support the foot where needed. The design is driven by data and sport science so that it reflects the shape and movement of the body. 

In the next part of his answer he spoke about how after seeing the vector lines, they decided to cover those vector lines with toilet paper design.

Saw these in store today.  Wasnt really feeling them.  Something about that knit pattern doesnt look quite right.   The 3.0 on some other CW's looks dope, just not this one.   Picked up the tan AlphaBounce's instead. 

Last edited:

Welp I guess ground beef was not the inspiration for the pattern.  
Marketing. Reminds me of that video of Kobe explaining the design of the Kobe A.D. 

Saw these in store today.  Wasnt really feeling them.  Something about that knit pattern doesnt look quite right.   The 3.0 on some other CW's looks dope, just not this one.   Picked up the tan AlphaBounce's instead. 

View media item 2259018

View media item 2259019
Buy those on ADC with AFF30 for $77. Coupon expires tonight. I already bought a couple for the family. And you can return them within 30days after wearing them if they are not as comfortable. Testing them out for the gym and running so far so good.

Guess no ub's for me yet

them joints got stretchmarks lol
You don't like the core black 1.0s? Those and the whites can be had for retail basically, baby's for pretty close as well (one of my personal favorites). A lot of nice 2.0s/gradients too (shock mints, olives, onyx, navy, grey). I'm with you on the 3.0s though, don't care for the knit as much and I really don't like the translucent cages, but the blue parleys are on my list

Last edited:
You don't like the core black 1.0s? Those and the whites can be had for retail basically, baby's for pretty close as well (one of my personal favorites). A lot of nice 2.0s/gradients too (shock mints, olives, onyx, navy, grey). I'm with you on the 3.0s though, don't care for the knit as much and I really don't like the translucent cages, but the blue parleys are on my list
Where can CB 1.0s be had for retail?

Back
Top Bottom