ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

really bothers me that the "Space Jams" aren't 1:1 with the original release 
I dont have the older ones thats why I wanted these...  Really wanted it to be 23 on the back but oh well...

Although UB seems to be the go to for shoes and J1s, my 11s and 4s are getting neglected hence why I dont know if I wanna keep or not... 
laugh.gif

Finally was to get my hands on a new UB in the Great white North. After many Ls and low stock, walked into Adidas flagship in Toronto and got a blue 3.0. Love the PK, but like the snug fit of the 1.0.

Weirdest aspect of the purchase was the cashier said it was final sale because of the hypebeasts and that there were lots of reps of there. So final sale is the way they manage that...LOL.

Speaking of socks, I highly recommend Wrightsock and Thorlo. Both are really comfortable, blister resistant, and non-slip.

I've practically tried them all and these were the best two brands IMO.
I haven't checked them out. How do they compare to the brands I picked up? I know these were pretty pricey compared to the cheapie socks I've bought in the past.

Still holding out for my first pair of UB 3.0's. Not impressed with any of the released pairs at the moment.

I haven't checked them out. How do they compare to the brands I picked up? I know these were pretty pricey compared to the cheapie socks I've bought in the past.
I tried all of the ones that you bought and my favorite of the three that you bought are the Balega Hidden Comfort. I did not like the Feetures at all though due to the material feeling very spandex-like and too much arch support.

The Wrightsock are very thin and not padded but double lined so that they are blister resistant. The Thorlo are more padded and really plush/comfortable. Both come in no show, ankle, crew, etc. Both are great depending if you want a less padded or more padded option. They are expensive but worth it.

These are my favorites of each brand:

https://www.thorlo.com/socks/xccu/066

http://wrightsock.myshopify.com/products/coolmesh-ii

I tried all of the ones that you bought and my favorite of the three that you bought are the Balega Hidden Comfort. I did not like the Feetures at all though due to the material feeling very spandex-like and too much arch support.

The Wrightsock are very thin and not padded but double lined so that they are blister resistant. The Thorlo are more padded and really plush/comfortable. Both come in no show, ankle, crew, etc. Both are great depending if you want a less padded or more padded option. They are expensive but worth it.

These are my favorites of each brand:

https://www.thorlo.com/socks/xccu/066

http://wrightsock.myshopify.com/products/coolmesh-ii
The feetures ARE very spandex like but I really liked them, I liked all of the support that they give. I liked the "hugging" feel they give me.

Those wrightsocks look pretty damn nice. All of these socks seem to be around the same price. you got to pay for comfort.

The feetures ARE very spandex like but I really liked them, I liked all of the support that they give. I liked the "hugging" feel they give me.

Those wrightsocks look pretty damn nice. All of these socks seem to be around the same price. you got to pay for comfort.
You will love the Wrightsocks if you liked the support the Feetures gave. The Wrightsocks have arch support as well and hug the foot, but the material is much nicer than the Feetures. Agree about having to pay for comfort though... the cheapie socks really don't compare.

You will love the Wrightsocks if you liked the support the Feetures gave. The Wrightsocks have arch support as well and hug the foot, but the material is much nicer than the Feetures. Agree about having to pay for comfort though... the cheapie socks really don't compare.

I'll give them a try here in a bit. And yes the cheapie sock really don't compare at all never buy them again.

Back
Top Bottom