ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yeah thats pretty much the prices i saw.....do they really get sold for that? 

and since when have these gone up so far in pricing? i never really paid attention to their resale market cause i got 2 pairs and did not care ^^
Depends on size and how fast you want it to move...  

Depends on size and how fast you want it to move...  
they are a US11.5 and like i said i never really thought about selling but theres one dude who came up to me and really wants em. 

and i barely even wear my first pair so i thought i could make him happy cause he's really into them and been searching forever.

they are a US11.5 and like i said i never really thought about selling but theres one dude who came up to me and really wants em. 
and i barely even wear my first pair so i thought i could make him happy cause he's really into them and been searching forever.

Make him happy. Retail [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just by looking at GOAT, 11.5 is listed at $850.  Highest offer for that size is $490.  In general they have been selling for $540-$699.  If that person really wants it then $600-$630 seems to be a good middle price for it.

If you want to give it for a great deal then $500 lol

Last edited:
Best way to clean uncaged? Wore all white pair to a club because I'm an idiot.

Last edited:

Best way to clean uncaged? Wore all white pair to a club because I'm an idiot.
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

bruh why

theres an 8.5 ds in the same facebook group for 350+ship/pp fees
Thanks im messaging the guy rn. Does anyone know where I can pick up adidas UB stock laces? Seller swapped them out for 3m laces and need the original black ones 
nerd.gif

guys i need a quick price check.....i have a DS pair of woodwood UBs that does not get any action, and some guy really wants to buy these from me. 

but i dont know the going rate for these at all. the few pairs i can find online seem to have ridiculous high prices. 

so lets say i want to let these go for a "fair" price, cause he will wear these, what should be the price? 
nerd.gif
I've seen size 10s move with ease at $700+

Anyone know what VNDS Black WoodWood's in 10.5 go for now? Sitting on a pair im reluctant to sell but if the price is good.. 

UN-DS these today and absolutely love them. For $145 shipped was a no brained. Thanks to Reigning for the hook up.

View media item 2270581

U mean the Black UB 3.0 right?
Ive worn TW 3.0 and love them, recently received my black pair and im unsure if i should return them.

They dont impress me in person.. looks a little grey.

Looking for black UBs for work and im not sure if i should use my 3.0 or look for 1.0

Back
Top Bottom