ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everywhere is cooked, done.  Ubiq was the last stand.

All you gotta do is wait for these kids who paid for them and cant afford to hold onto them for very long to get desperate. You'll be able to land a pair for 240. Which is not too far off from what you had to pay if you ordered from Naked.com on the 16th.

All you gotta do is wait for these kids who paid for them and cant afford to hold onto them for very long to get desperate. You'll be able to land a pair for 240. Which is not too far off from what you had to pay if you ordered from Naked.com on the 16th.
I would probably bite at that price.

If you like them thas all that matters. Naked are cool like I said, not worth the craziness. The RC's though? Super trash IMO.

You're not allowed to have personal preferences.

But i agree. RC's are average. Naked are trash. I wouldn't have paid Sweat Shop prices even with the coupon they had if those were up on the site.

You're not allowed to have personal preferences.

But i agree. RC's are average. Naked are trash. I wouldn't have paid Sweat Shop prices even with the coupon they had if those were up on the site.
Don't see what the hype is about the nakeds, I do like the RCs tho but not worth $400 resale for me 

Haven't been on here as much the past year. Is talking about bots still not allowed? These releases are harder than the old Nike ones manually. I don't understand why everyone just doesn't get one and even the field? I personally don't have one but thinking about it at this point.

Last edited:
Everybody has their own taste. No need to keep saying the same thing about how you think one shoe is trash and another is average. We heard you. Keep the thread conversations going

Last shot with Concepts..went with the quickness.

Those who managed to get their Wave Boost - enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom