ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will probably drop my Triple White 3.0s [emoji]128580[/emoji]
Gonna save my money for some other releases such as them Burgundy 3.0s [emoji]128525[/emoji]
They look like the Burgundy 1.0s! Craaazy!

On another topic: Adidas AU releases the Reigning Champs more than a month after the original release. Will there be any other Reigning Champ release soon? What do y'all think?

Thinking about getting those solar red for cheap. Does StartFitness double box? ... how long did it take to ship to US?

How much do you all think reigning champs are gonna be going for?
https://stockx.com/outsole/17-disco...il&utm_term=0_a904c3e741-3a0100268c-133712353

If you want them now might be the best time; unless we magically see a re-stock. The link to stockx which I attached above has a $17 credit for buyers and for sellers. So on one transaction that would save about $34...throw in $10-15 on some aggressive bidding and a seller might cave in. That's about $50 off. 

https://stockx.com/outsole/17-disco...il&utm_term=0_a904c3e741-3a0100268c-133712353

If you want them now might be the best time; unless we magically see a re-stock. The link to stockx which I attached above has a $17 credit for buyers and for sellers. So on one transaction that would save about $34...throw in $10-15 on some aggressive bidding and a seller might cave in. That's about $50 off. 
there's an Australian restock very soon, and a Rumoured EU one, wondering if the price will drop much.

Uncage oreo tho... 
nerd.gif

Now that we're in 2017, is there still absolutely no way to stop the inevitable yellowing of the Boost material? I have a pair of Triple White 1.0s that are absolutely mint aside from some very slight yellowing on the rear of the heel. I wouldn't mind if the sole started to show a little patina with age, but in isolated spots -- it's not a good look.

If I'm a 9.5 in the 1.0 UBs, would a 9 work well in the 3.0 or should I stay the same size?
I am the same size are you in 1.0 and 2.0s. I sized down to a 9 in my 3.0s. 9.5 would definitely be too big and could even do an 8.5 if I wanted them really snug. For what it's worth 9.5 in the 1.0 and 2.0 were a perfect fit for my foot, and a size 9 in the 3.0 I have about a half of thumb's space before my toe hits the front. I think for casual wear TTS is really the way to go.

Thinking about getting those solar red for cheap. Does StartFitness double box? ... how long did it take to ship to US?
My shipping was within the week, super quick for being overseas. They do not double box, so YMMV with the condition it comes in. My box was destroyed but others on here have said their box was fine when it arrived.

http://www.finishline.com/store/product/mens-adidas-ultra-boost-30-running-shoes/prod2340000?styleId=BA8843&colorId=NVY

Thanks mate too bad they dont have my size anymore. Any other sighting if the black 3.0s in sz 10.5? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom