ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard decision.. I'm all in with UB (caged) and racers in my collection.. Should i get my first pair of NMD (the OG black) or should i go after the core black uncaged 
grin.gif

Imo

Comfort = UB uncage

Looks= NMD
I agree but if choosing between the CB Uncaged and the OG PK NMD, the OG PK NMD is a no brainer imo. Better aesthetically and an iconic shoe in the Boost world even with the wider release. 

There are also much better UB to choose from and I personally rather have the CB 1.0 UB from (still available from winnsports) than the uncaged CB by far. 

Last edited:
I agree but if choosing between the CB Uncaged and the OG PK NMD, the OG PK NMD is a no brainer imo. Better aesthetically and an iconic shoe in the Boost world even with the wider release. 

There are also much better UB to choose from and I personally rather have the CB 1.0 UB from (still available from winnsports) than the uncaged CB by far. 

Id go also with NMD for a good price over any uncage.

Last edited:
Quick question for you guys. I half size up on all my UBs and the only UBs i own are 1.0's. CB, 3m. Looking to by Reigning Champs on resell. With that extra amount of play everyone says they have , should I actually go TTS or stick with my .5 size up?

Quick question for you guys. I half size up on all my UBs and the only UBs i own are 1.0's. CB, 3m. Looking to by Reigning Champs on resell. With that extra amount of play everyone says they have , should I actually go TTS or stick with my .5 size up?

TTS. RCs run bigger than normal 1.0s

i got all v2 yeezys and they are all size 12.5 US lol 

Where did

Better to be too big than too small always so I'd stick with it but the primeknit is different on the RC and not as stretchy so if it's too big there's less room for error unlike the regular PK on ultra boost where I can wear 12, 12.5, or 13 in the 1.0 and 2.0. 12 is a little tight for me in 1.0 and 2.0 but in the 3.0 it's perfect. I wear a 12 in the RC. Hope that helps. I'd say try on a 3.0 somewhere and go with that size for the RC if you can't find one to try on before you buy.

This is probably a noob question, but is Crept protect or any of those sprays effective in keeping TW 1.0s clean? I doubt it works on the toe area where all the perforations are. But what about the sides?

This is probably a noob question, but is Crept protect or any of those sprays effective in keeping TW 1.0s clean? I doubt it works on the toe area where all the perforations are. But what about the sides?

I used crept protect. It may prevent liquid dirt but didnt prevent my TW from getting dirty.

A couple new pick ups for the 1st week of the 2017:

- Had an opportunity to double up on the TB UB in my size (8.5) for retail; all in all, averaging the total cost for each pair to $250. Overall, extremely satisfied considering the joke quantity released on ADC; as if it wasn't already a headache trying to get a pair, the quantities for "half sizes" were drastically less than full sizes.

- Blk/Wht V2 received as a gift from a very good friend.

I think these should keep me satisfied for a while (so i tell myself); really trying to keep my sneaker expenditure at a minimum for 2017. Though i won't lie, it has taken all my willpower to pass on those trace cargo/military 3.0s.
Bro You did not only double up in the uncaged but in the caged as well... I'm glad you keep finding those deals, don't want you expending too much money lol. 

The yeezys looks so solid next to both TB , good good extremely good addition :D

tts

Back
Top Bottom