ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Man nobody had a chance ... Let's see if Tank copped
He probably did... 
Haha nah I don't think it was even a real restock. I'll believe it when I see an order confirmation.
Then, nothing to see here folks ... 
laugh.gif

I cannot wait to see all the awesome collabs coming out this year for the Consortium World Tour man. Hopefully some will be UB's and NMD's and hopefully i'll be able to cop at least one or two. Even that SS x SNS collab looks dope

I cannot wait to see all the awesome collabs coming out this year for the Consortium World Tour man. Hopefully some will be UB's and NMD's and hopefully i'll be able to cop at least one or two. Even that SS x SNS collab looks dope

consortium world tour was last year, this year is the sneaker exchange. Just to clear that up.

But dont expect too many NMDs or UBs, probably only a total of 3 maybe 4 if we are lucky

consortium world tour was last year, this year is the sneaker exchange. Just to clear that up.

But dont expect too many NMDs or UBs, probably only a total of 3 maybe 4 if we are lucky
I think it's better that way.  Don't over saturate and have all the collabs just be UB and NMD's.  

Why there were so many ubs this year ... SNS, SB, HB, HS, KITH, NAKED, RC, KOLOR ... I don't think that's gonna slow down anytime soon 

I think it's better that way.  Don't over saturate and have all the collabs just be UB and NMD's.  
I'd like to see some samoas, as the pigsking pack they dropped mid july

Well if it's anything like the first collab by UNDFTD & Collette there won't be much to look forward to lol

Why there were so many ubs this year ... SNS, SB, HB, HS, KITH, NAKED, RC, KOLOR ... I don't think that's gonna slow down anytime soon 
Think he was referring specifically to the Sneaker Exchange. Only one of those collabs (SBs) was actually part of the consortium world tour.

Think he was referring specifically to the Sneaker Exchange. Only one of those collabs (SBs)  was actually part of the consortium world tour.
Oh yeah that's true. (Kith and HS have the consortium handshake though)  

So what's your bet, we'll be seeing much more UBs outside of the Exchange 

Whoops my mistake!, but yeah like others said, that seems like a good amount to keep the models from getting played out. I think this entire year will be full of cool collabs

Oh yeah that's true. (Kith and HS have the consortium handshake though)  

So what's your bet, we'll be seeing much more UBs outside of the Exchange 
Yeah Nakeds have it too. The handshake is just the consortium logo, not specific to the tour.

I have no idea what they have in store for the Exchange, but yeah I'd bet we don't see more than 2 or 3 UBs under that specific umbrella. I'm sure they'll have plenty other UB collabs for us though.

Back
Top Bottom