ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you ain't into Coconut then that's probably where the problem lies. Mothers get super juiced when I roll up to them in front of the grocery store. I usually ask them how much boxes they got and take all of them like a reseller at Barney's.
Maybe there's some potential in the cookie reselling business. You might be on to something man. Jk
laugh.gif

I dont know about best cookie...  I mean subways white chocolate macadamia is way up there...  
laugh.gif
I'm more of a subway chocolate chip cookie person myself.
smokin.gif

I hate the whole RT and follow thing to be able to win something.  I get why they do it but I just don't like it. 

I hate the whole RT and follow thing to be able to win something.  I get why they do it but I just don't like it. 
That's just part of it. you forget the tag 3 friends and get more entries if you add them as a friend on 10 different social media outlets and repost them on each one.

As long as you can understand man...  That what Im trying with my kids...  At least have them understand.  
It was my first language and then I got stateside and learned english but I can still understand it which is weird lol. 

dope that rev up will be getting the white noise/zebra :smokin

lets just hope they continuously restock

Last edited:

TTS on my only pair of 3.0's and they fit perfectly. IF you like a snug fit then go half a size down.
I went TTS for 3.0, and they fit OKAY.  Not as snug, but not too big.  And probably better than Creams.  My OCD would not like having a diff size between generations.  I'll stay TTS.  

Last edited:

That's just part of it. you forget the tag 3 friends and get more entries if you add them as a friend on 10 different social media outlets and repost them on each one.
Lol yep I just don't do it anymore it makes me cranky.  Shoes are supposed to be fun and sometimes its not fun at all

Hello Guys

Please i need help :smile: !!!

Someone here knows on Instagram : International.kicks16

They are great price for me who live in Europe.

Someone have already sell to this guy ? And if yes it's LEGIT 

Thanks for all

See you later

I went TTS for 3.0, and they fit OKAY.  Not as snug, but not too big.  And probably better than Creams.  My OCD would not like having a diff size between generations.  I'll stay TTS.  

So, creams fit big to you to? I'm not tripping?

Back
Top Bottom