ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You copped? PM how you paid.
Sent you an essay 
roll.gif

Wow can get CB 1.0s in my size for $170 on SG. Very tempting but I already have TBs lol so idk
Do it. You can always stock them. There's no such thing as having too many CB 1.0s. I think I might double up and get a pair from Winnsports since he gave me a really good price with shipping. 

Do it. You can always stock them. There's no such thing as having too many CB 1.0s. I think I might double up and get a pair from Winnsports since he gave me a really good price with shipping. 
This was me in 2016. Trying to scale it back in 2017 and be more selective....

What was with the 'add to cart' error on these footsites? Was that their way of trying to combat the bots?

I know what you mean. I recently sold a couple of shoes that were still ds or only used a few times but the CBs are so easy to wear. My first pair is super dirty and worn down now since I used them every day to walk the dog etc so I might have to double up now. 

I actually don't have ANY CB 1.0s haha. I also forgot about Winnsports. It actually comes out to cheaper shipped than SG. SG charging $16 for shipping and I'm in Manhattan lol

Last edited:

I actually don't have ANY CB 1.0s haha. I also forgot about Winnsports. It actually comes out to cheaper shipped than SG. SG charging $16 for shipping and I'm in Manhattahn lol
Yeah I looked at SG but they wanted to charge 83(!!)$ for shipping to Sweden and that was Fedex economy haha. No way!

Bots and those with page monitors always eat on these random restocks. Normal people like me have no chance
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom