ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i cant be the only one that just ignores all the top 5 posts when they come around... seems to happen every few months and blows up the thread for a couple hundred posts.

Thank you for confirming my previous statements. Was that a double? Can anyone vouch for comfort level, I know sizing runs .5 to a full size bigger. My TTS is a 10.

no, i only had one. I actually prefer the black pair more and rock those all of the time. Extremely comfortable. And its definitely HUGE. I bought TTS and had to put a regular UB insole to make it work. And its still big but manageable.

You did the right thing going at least half down. Worst case, you'll need to add an insole in.

$1,000 is definitely better than the shoes. If it was 4-500 that would be a tough decision IMO

Yeah, i probably would have just traded them for something else at $400-$500. Probably wore them. I love them, but i don't need to rock $1000 shoes when I'm content with CB 1.0's or OG purps.

But they are lovely though.

i like to just forget about zg knits. and I always do until they're brought back up in here and then I want a pair.

Last edited:
i like to just forget about zg knits. and I always do until they're brought back up in here and then I want a pair.
Issue with me is when I want a pair they are always in the back of my head. Consolidating the collection and selling all the jays on goat make their price tag easier to swallow.

Issue with me is when I want a pair they are always in the back of my head. Consolidating the collection and selling all the jays on goat make their price tag easier to swallow.

thats the way to go. I'm getting rid of 90% of my collection of Jay's, Kobe's, and Lebron's because its time. It was a rude awakening at what has happened to the shoe "game" when i had some stuff that was usually gobbled up by FC but passed on now

1. CREAMS
2. KITH
3. CREAMS
4. KITH
5. CREAMS

Serious note

1. CREAMS
2. KITH
3. SOLEBOX
4. 3M
5. WOOL GREY

Own 3-5. Soon to be 4-5.