ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif

And you can check Go sports in the dubai mall, Mall of Emirates, Deira city centre and Mirdiff.

Since you are looking for them. they may have some sizes left.

additionally, some resellers have now resorted to selling them for retail.

Now if that info isn't helpful, I don't know what is 
roll.gif

The CNY ultraboosts should be re-stocking here in Dubai on the 28th.

If you have a contact here, perhaps they can help you out. Or maybe that means they will restock in other places around the world as well. let's hope.

TBH, they weren't as in demand here as people expected.

Although I prefer these kicks much better with the stripes, you get full marks for the execution. Perfect job!
28th january
yes.

as i said, the 28th.

Lmao i already repped
Oh really?

Then I'm sorry man.

I guess its evident I'm the P***K

I'll edit my post.

I was ready to be kicked out of NT over that.. could add a 'lol' but that would be false.

apologies.

A lack of gratitude often gets me fuming. 

Obviously I was wrong. 

Peace

Last edited:
People, I've been a jackass today.

so i'm going to crawl back into my cave..

but before I go, I will share some info.  the retail price here was around $217. 

I can't find the resellers any more who are selling at retail. I've found some selling at 273. 

So as a favor, and for redemption, if you have a contact in Dubai (therefore shipping is between you and them) I can try to help facilitate a deal between the reseller and your friend, at no profit for me.

Additionally I contacted the store owner at lightning vault and he is not sure if he will be selling for retail or with additional profit, he'll let me know and I'll convey the info on this thread.

So, to summarize, If you miss out, I'll try and help you get a pair, if the price is lower than you can get them for in the US, and you have a recipient for the kicks in Dubai.

back to my cave now.

I know it's early but getting a pair of CNY UB would my last hunt for 2017. Almost got a pair from taobao but turned out to be fake.

And you can check Go sports in the dubai mall, Mall of Emirates, Deira city centre and Mirdiff.
Since you are looking for them. they may have some sizes left.
additionally, some resellers have now resorted to selling them for retail.

Now if that info isn't helpful, I don't know what is :rofl:

I don't get why you guys didn't just ask me:lol:

Lightning Vault dubai

Thanks for the info! Repped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom