ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know it's early but getting a pair of CNY UB would my last hunt for 2017. Almost got a pair from taobao but turned out to be fake.
lies
laugh.gif

haha i know the  lure of "just one more pair" would be too strong but i really cannot afford to do that in the upcoming months. so this will be my "one last ride"... for 2017!

Actually I feel the same. Saving for an engagement ring. Need to stop myself from purchasing another pair.

I wonder how many low key mom & pop running stores around me carry UBs. Might stumble upon some old colorways :nerd:

mom and pop running stores near me have had pears, but only really black and white colorways. Never any LTD colorways (at least near me) Definitely worth a shot though, I remember some got creams a little while back.

Last edited:
DAMN that upcoming triple black wool Uncaged sample that icefu**ingfire just posted on IG is everything. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Can never have enough TB UC- have the first two released and these will be had as well. Looking forward to the slightly looser fit as well being that they are wool.

Last edited:
Those Kolor do nothing for me. And yeah, they are the Uncaged, not Mid. I also saw previous samples of them on IG.

Back
Top Bottom