ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yikes those are a pass but thanks for the pic. Haven't had much time to follow this thread so been out of the loop

man that picture looks so nice
smokin.gif
Still waiting for you to see the cat face... 
roll.gif

Out of curiosity, when y'all wear your Boosts do you guys make a conscious effort to try to keep them clean or just wear them and if they get dirty oh well? hahah
I just say screw it lol. My white 1.0s are beaters. I don't even take care of them but they're still clean. Also do we even know how boost's life span even is? For all we know it'll crumble like jordans in a couple of years lol.

Also the oreos will be a cop if I win at poker night tonight lmao.

I just say screw it lol. My white 1.0s are beaters. I don't even take care of them but they're still clean. Also do we even know how boost's life span even is? For all we know it'll crumble like jordans in a couple of years lol.

Also the oreos will be a cop if I win at poker night tonight lmao.
True if you don't wear them today then you never will

Sorry for off topic but Bryan Cranston as Zordon in the power rangers trailer today was dope as fuuuuuuu.
Man I just saw the trailer as well ... Nintendo Switch and the Power Rangers, seems like this year kick off the right way ... to bad for politics though

so has anyone confirmed a store actually has them in stock today :nerd:. are they all expecting shipment tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom