ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
those "oreos" are boring, the execution is poor

hard for me to pull the trigger on any of these bland 3.0s coming out knowing all my 1.0s are in great condition and look way better (no elitist, just is what it is)

just doesnt seem worth it, not impressed at all by any 3.0 thus far 

gonna keep holding out till we see better cw's dropping (multi, tb, collabs, etc)

1st page

my office instant messenger has a smiley face that bangs his head off of a brick wall. I could see me using that all the time in this thread
laugh.gif

Agreed. Only thing making me stall on copping a pair is the whitish translucent cage- worried it might yellow. Still undecided though.
Nah the plastic won't yellow. Just doesn't look as nice as a solid plastic.

That too. It just has that yellowish tinge I'm not feeling.
I was intending to uncage my gray 3.0s to rid that problem but I figure I shouldn't waste money and just returned them.

Now that money is going towards 1.0/uncaged pairs I missed out on.

wait till tomorrow guys. Stores have them but there was no rush in getting them out for display. Tells me there's plenty to go around, which means nothing. It will still go quick.

Someone PS a black cage.

That cage in hand pics just made me not want them. Thank god saved me money lmao.

i was out before seeing that last pic, and the pic confirmed I'll stay out.

The cage looks like its unfinished. Like the shoe was a prototype and they used a mock cage to show you what it will look like.

But i can see why people will like them.

Back
Top Bottom