ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does it work the same on v2 yeezy? I'm 13 TTS and everybody saying to go .5 up, but I can't get 13.5. Should I just go Size 14? I have a wide foot in the toe box area but I don't want them to be crazy long on me.

Does it work the same on v2 yeezy? I'm 13 TTS and everybody saying to go .5 up, but I can't get 13.5. Should I just go Size 14? I have a wide foot in the toe box area but I don't want them to be crazy long on me.
Don't know anything about Yeezy V2 sorry. I'm a 8 or 8.5 though. Went with 8 and I'm happy with it. Wouldn't be terrible if I went 8.5 either. Both would work for me

View media item 2320749View media item 2320755
Hey guys. Can u look at these pics and tell me if u notice any defects? Bought on amazon, to me there is a dullness where there should be sheen right above where it says ultra. Also the gold appears to be kinked outward where the leather cage inserts. Am i crazy and this is normal!?!

That was a normal complaint wh n these came out. Dull, foggy, cracking etc heel cup

TTS I would say. Shoe will feel a bit tight at first but by the end of the day it will have adjusted itself to your foot and you'll be walking on air.
TTS for you, but you did size up on UB right? So it can be the "real" usual sizing?
I'm a 13 TTS and 13.5 was a TAD tight for me though, 14 fits me well.

Actually 13.5 and 14 is a VERY small diff, you won't really notice, length wise it's fine also.

Hey guys. Can u look at these pics and tell me if u notice any defects? Bought on amazon, to me there is a dullness where there should be sheen right above where it says ultra. Also the gold appears to be kinked outward where the leather cage inserts. Am i crazy and this is normal!?!

That was a normal complaint wh n these came out. Dull, foggy, cracking etc heel cup

This is just like the kobe VII preludes.

Last edited:

TTS for you, but you did size up on UB right? So it can be the "real" usual sizing?

I'm a 13 TTS and 13.5 was a TAD tight for me though, 14 fits me well.

Actually 13.5 and 14 is a VERY small diff, you won't really notice, length wise it's fine also.
I went size 8 on my UB too but going 8.5 may be better for the future (only have 2 pairs)

these 3.0's,r2's and pureboosts aren't really doing it at all. adidas is pretty lucky that Nike isn't bringing much heat because outside of EQTS and collabs, things look meh so far

Last edited:
Used to lurk this thread in the 1.0 days but it moves way too fast ever since. Picked up the eqts on adi and I just got them yesterday. Tried them on and they feel really nice. Im not sure if it's the ortholite insole that makes me think they're more comfy than ultraboosts but the boost itself feels a lot squishier than my 1.0 UBs (don't own any newer boosts except some yzys). I went a half size up but I feel like maybe I could've gone TTS [emoji]129300[/emoji], Overall though I'm glad I picked up a pair :nthat:

Last edited:
With the gold heel cup, it's not going to be perfect. Your pair doesn't even look bad though and honestly when on feet, no one is going to even notice that tiny little area of dullness. Only you will know that that's there.
laugh.gif
Since I own a pair, I've noticed that the gold heel cup isn't really prone to chipping or scratching with wear at all despite what people originally thought they were going to. The only 'defects' are what you see before you even UNDS the shoe from production (small glue marks/a little cloudiness/slight scratch). They actually wear really well and aren't as delicate as you would think.

I don't trust any third party seller on Amazon though regarding UB. Never have and never will buy an UB from Amazon unless it is shipped from and sold by Amazon LLC.

Wildest in a good manner would be this. But yeezy thread is a different animal.
Several kinds of animals in NT 
Anyone have this problem? Thinking about hitting it with some gorilla glue or something.. I just don't want it to get worse and become unwearable. It's right where the rubber parts in the outsole. 
That's normal man, mine have it too, looks weird but whatever nobody notice neither you 

Amazon took down a lot of the Ultra boost listings recently. I think they caught on to a lot of them being fake. Now you only see the ones from reputable sellers, but they're highly overpriced.

Last edited:

UB's don't touch Asics, Brooks, etc. for actual running.  Brooks Ghost series and Gel Nimbus FTW.

you should make a brooks thread im sure it'll be a hit
That's actually not a bad idea to make a Brooks thread for their running shoes (not originals). Besides boost, Brooks are one of my most worn brands and some of their running shoes are really good looking. They are one of the few brands that has a great cushioning system that is crazy comfortable other than boost.

They actually have a new running shoe coming out that is supposed to transition to casual wear with a full knit upper. For anyone interested, it's called the Brooks Revel and it's releasing in Spring/Summer 2017:

http://blog.runningwarehouse.com/gear/rs/brooks-revel-first-look/

Aesthetically, they are dope IMO and the price point is only going to be $100. Looking forward to trying a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom