ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sell your dad shoes for retail if you really think its the year of eqt

haha You're ruthless

Actually I'm with @pg62  even if i didn't jump on them, seems like the silhouette is making people go nuts 

Amaaaaaaziiing , glad you did haha 
Im saying there will be more CW of 93/17 so it is their year...  And once you try it on feed...  Clouds...  

Man I missed that. Congrats again.
smokin.gif
Should have worn yours first IG flex 
smokin.gif

I have a quick question....first, I have been a member here before, when I collected Air Jordans. When I had to sell my collection I tried to stay away from all things shoes lol. Anyways, I am back and have been following the boost thread closely. I have followed the sizing advice for all Boost shoes. I can see how some may fit "big" or "small". Yet I seem to fall into the minority here, where I am TTS no matter what model Adidas I wear. Anyone else find this to be true for them?

**Thanks to the NikeTalk family for all the quality info**
Tho most will work TTS there are a couple of models I sized down and so far, V2 Yeezys are the only ones I've sized up.  All my ultra boost are TTS.  NMD PK I can go .5 down.  

My J1 is 10.5, J11 is 10. Airmax is 10. Roshes is 10 FKR is 10. My UBs are 10 but can go with 9.5 with 3.0s and RCs. PK NMD is 9.5. NMD mesh is 10. Hope that helps.
Thanks man. I appreciate the breakdown. Trying to figure out Adidas sizing is like Algebra class for me haha

Tho most will work TTS there are a couple of models I sized down and so far, V2 Yeezys are the only ones I've sized up.  All my ultra boost are TTS.  NMD PK I can go .5 down.  
Appreciate it. Glad to see someone is in the same situation. 

But some went half size up from TTS with you UB v1 and v2 because they prefer less snug.
Maybe it is because I haven't gotten my hands on any of the older models yet. Those seem to be consensus half size up. All newer models I have tried, since I got back in the shoe business, have been TTS, no matter what

Maybe it is because I haven't gotten my hands on any of the older models yet. Those seem to be consensus half size up. All newer models I have tried, since I got back in the shoe business, have been TTS, no matter what

3.0 UB is TTS for me. Can even go half size down. Goodluck with your sizing.

but you gotta be trolling if you said people ONLY liked Night Cargos because they can't afford Trace Cargo resale

Back
Top Bottom