ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The way the sneaker world is nowadays sets people up for comments like that.  If you're not "prepared" to pay resell then you're considered "cheap".  

Despite the fact every pair of sneakers is roughly around $200 nowadays, it's sad that it's come to that way of thinking.  
when every hype sneaker is around $200 and resell starting point is $500 - $1k.

Difference between being cheap and practicality.

And also, ain't nothing wrong with being cheap. Most Billionaires are. Only your superstars and rappers you children look up to blow their money away on the things you like.

Last edited:

And also, ain't nothing wrong with being cheap. Most Billionaires are. Only your superstars and rappers you children look up to blow their money away on the things you like.
Its how the rich stay rich

SNS colab is a big miss for me

Still waiting on a 3.0 to impress me. The triple blacks are looking ok from pictures though

I thought majority here preferred the night cargo > trace cargo but the polls say different lol

I thought majority here preferred the night cargo > trace cargo but the polls say different lol
lol the regulars here and/or the ones that actually post may seem like we have the majority opinion when that is clearly not the case.

I thought Hilary would win but.... 
laugh.gif

if the poll didn't give the option for "both is great", it would probably have a better comparison because I voted both

First time wearing the Pure Boosts all day and they are very comfortable.  More cushy than UB with a much more forgiving upper.  TTS for me and perfect my slightly wide flat feet.  I really like the multicolor laces included but they're flat and just don't look right with the lacing system IMO.  

I posted this article in the yeezy thread , kids are just nonsense nowadays 

https://www.vice.com/fr/article/avec-les-ados-qui-depensent-des-milliers-d-euros-dans-les-fringues

First time wearing the Pure Boosts all day and they are very comfortable.  More cushy than UB with a much more forgiving upper.  TTS for me and perfect my slightly wide flat feet.  I really like the multicolor laces included but they're flat and just don't look right with the lacing system IMO.  
They be looking good from here, might get the light blue pear 

Well to be fair nobody has even gotten their pairs of Night Cargo's in yet from the release unless you bought em in store. 

Last edited:

We need some on feet my man 
If they made them in my size I would, man.  I'm just a PureControl collector who reluctantly passes them to friends when I get done shooting them for my IG/etc.  They're my favorite UB silhouette but not made in flipper sizes 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom