ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Retail is $250. Make sure you see the shipping fee. When I tried it, it costs 60 euro shipped to NYC

Yes when vat is removed tho they go below retail then with shipping they go like 10-20 above retail. Correct me if Im wrong.

oh nah I'm just worried that there won't be any in stock and they'll be holding onto my payment for a bit. 

Yeah but it shows other sizes as sold out. Idk lol. Maybe try to cart something else tp see if it shows same message or just go for it. :lol: **** it

Last edited:
RC>>>SNS x SS

Have all. Hard to say which is better, each has its own pieces that make them all dope.

Sizing on SNS, I'd say go .5 down from your 1.0 size. All my 1.0s are 10.5 and my size 10 SNS fits perfectly. Can go either way tts or .5 down

Last edited:
RC>>>SNS x SS

FUNNY-i was gonna post the same thing this morning. RC collab is far better than SSXsns -and people are gonna say, "that's your opinion.". Funny how new members in this thread are drooling over the SS(due to hype and resell of UBS), when many of the longtime contributers, like macg and countless other contributers, trashed the SSxsns upon seeing pics a few months back.

I SWEAR, MOST people like the SSxsns bc of potential resell value of the SS, because they've seen what resell for the OG SNS collabs go for nowadays and dont want to have a FOMO moment.

FUNNY-i was gonna post the same thing this morning. RC collab is far better than SSXsns -and people are gonna say, "that's your opinion.". Funny how new members in this thread are drooling over the SS(due to hype and resell of UBS), when many of the longtime contributers, like macg and countless other contributers, trashed the SSxsns upon seeing pics a few months back.

I SWEAR, MOST people like the SSxsns bc of potential resell value of the SS, because they've seen what resell for the OG SNS collabs go for nowadays and dont want to have a FOMO moment.

Pics make them look horrible, in hand a different story. I also have the previous SNS and couldnt tell you which I prefer more

Last edited:
anyone know where I can find the CNY EQT in a size 12?  Am I too late ?  never saw them on ADC and missed out on on the euro site releases.

Would really appreciate some more input and help guys. I know there are a bunch of people here who own them. Need to know before I even try to talk him down if it's even worth it.
My RCs and my PK monochrome NMDs are the same size (0.5 down from my normal 1.0 size) and both fit well.  Never felt a need to take the insoles out.  If you have really wide feet the RCs might be a too narrow sized down, but if that's the case they will be pretty long in your normal size.

Thin socks and removed insoles can do a lot to make a shoe feel roomier as long as it's not too short.

Last edited:
Pics make them look horrible, in hand a different story. I also have the previous SNS and couldnt tell you which I prefer more

I noticed earlier, throughout this thread, that you were on the fence but changed your tune once u got ur pair in hand. I can definitely respect that. Hope you enjoy them buddy:smile: [emoji]127867[/emoji] I OVERPAID for my RCs but dont regret it one bit, but i KNOW if i paid resell for SSxSNS I would regret it, as they would get NOOOO wear, and nowhere close in aesthetics to the RCs.

Last edited:
I noticed earlier, throughout this thread, that you were on the fence but changed your tune once u got ur pair in hand. I can definitely respect that. Hope you enjoy them buddy:smile: [emoji]127867[/emoji] I OVERPAID for my RCs but dont regret it one bit, but i KNOW if i paid resell for SSxSNS I would regret it, as they would get NOOOO wear, and nowhere close in aesthetics to the RCs.

SNS is nice and all but just not for me. Honestly remove the leather details they are nothing special. However RCs are great withouth leather details. Imagine it having those.

SNS is nice and all but just not for me. Honestly remove the leather details they are nothing special. However RCs are great withouth leather details. Imagine it having those.
If the SNS didn't have that toe guard it would easily be a top 10 ub. 

Back
Top Bottom