ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did any body get the sns x ss ultra boost  from concepts earlier? I missed it by 4 mins. I heard it was gone in seconds any ways. Still looking for a pair at retail. 

Got a cancellation email from Adidas on my UB 3.0 Silver pack pre-order. Gave me a $30 gift card as a consolation. Blessing in disguise as I was likely going to return them anyway

Got a cancellation email from Adidas on my UB 3.0 Silver pack pre-order. Gave me a $30 gift card as a consolation. Blessing in disguise as I was likely going to return them anyway

Are yall calling cs to get this gift card or they just sending it to u. I didnt get ****

Did any body get the sns x ss ultra boost  from concepts earlier? I missed it by 4 mins. I heard it was gone in seconds any ways. Still looking for a pair at retail. 
I got cart jacked but all good since I have a pair already. Worth a shot on doubling up though

Just went to finish line for those new pure boost. Didn't have my size in the color I wanted (blkwhte) but I tried on the white ones. First boost shoe I ever tried on since I'm a huge Nike fan and wow it's incredible and the shoes I was wearing had a full air sole! Ireally believe this is gonna pull alot of people from Nike, I now don't care to much about NikeJordan release so much as collecting a few pairs of the different boost models esp some ultra boost. Just got my shipping confirmation too for my blkwhte pair. New adidas fan for sure.

Highlight of my day was CNCPTS canceling that bishes order on Twitter 

roll.gif

Also, easy pass on the Y3 pure boosts for me.. the toe box kills it.. looks just like this toe box...

easy to get caught up in contagion and want to cop everything...So its good to look at things from diff angles sometimes 
glasses.gif

Can you explain why this is off?

Look at the boost on the back of the heel... it's totally fake and mirrored, real Boost is random.

Also heel tabs read the wrong way, the little cornered stitch marks are placed poorly, etc.

Last edited:
Nothing against dude but this is 100% the idea of showing up late to the party 

I guess that means you believe most of the people that were Nike people only have already moved over to the adidas side, I.e I am late. Well In real world (not online in the forum) there are plenty of folks that don't know about this product. There is still a big market open... I am glad you got a laugh though.

Back
Top Bottom