ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same here. I really liked their login saving it to my account for 10 minutes but now I'm a bit worried to log into my account, especially if it's going to do this for a big release.

happened Wednesday. Carted 2 pairs and couldn't transfer...

Think about the checkout:
his script is very strong. The time you wasted logging in, item is snatched back to his carts.

If you don't log in it goes through fine though?

nope log in beofre, log in after , it didnt matter.. Ended up getting proxy banned too which carted the pairs.. Try cookie/hmac/user agent didnt matter it all banned/nothing in cart

Last edited:
For anyone having problems log into account and checkout on you're phones...... for some reason i lost many shoes just trying to checked out from computer... remember to change you're phone to LTE setting.  

Think about the checkout:
his script is very strong. The time you wasted logging in, item is snatched back to his carts.

Not wasting time logging in when I cart first. It's already in my cart, all it's doing is saving it on my account.

Just checkout as guest.. not like you get any reward points or anything anyways

The reason I log in is because it has saved my *** a bunch of times when checkout freezes and I need to get on a different device/browser to finish my checkout.

Not wasting time logging in when I cart first. It's already in my cart, all it's doing is saving it on my account.
The reason I log in is because it has saved my *** a bunch of times when checkout freezes and I need to get on a different device/browser to finish my checkout.
ahh ok gotcha, makes sense 

Carted 12 and let it drop.

That's my size, mine still hasn't shipped, but it must have been the VERY last of the restocks... guessing they have it if they let another 12 out there lol

Last edited:
They would restock the 12s when I'm busy at work. Oh well, on to the next drop. :smh:

Seems like 1 of my TB got cancelled too. Even tho lady from H told me they were good to go

Been on the phone with them three times already. First two times "order processing". About five minutes ago "order shipped". Still don't believe it. Three different associates have said I'll send you an email and haven't received one :\

Did you checkout after logging in and carting first?
Was there a cart timer hold?
Totally understand what you're saying about the different browser jig. Not talking about that.
You don't have the time & quantity to do that right now. Goal is to checkout and confirm number. If his script can cart and recart almost at will, the rules and odds are not in your favor.
Just food for thought.

Back
Top Bottom