ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well my WM EQTs came in and fit a bit larger then the OG... I'm TTS 10.5 and I went up to an 11 and it's just too big. I was fine on the OG at that size.

Sucks because I was stoked about this one... SUPER nice quality on it.
mean.gif

Appreciate the compliments guys!

@Stormtrooper  Yea man i do wear my kicks. The yellowing on the core blacks and wool greys gave it away huh..
sick.gif

@therefill  Indeed we do share great taste. I probably should have censored out the 3ms though
roll.gif

hmm, I havnt gotten an update either. I felt a little better about it when others were seeing it as cancelled on the track my order page and mine still says nothing. Guess all we can do is play the waiting game.

Last edited:
Well my WM EQTs came in and fit a bit larger then the OG... I'm TTS 10.5 and I went up to an 11 and it's just too big. I was fine on the OG at that size.

Sucks because I was stoked about this one... SUPER nice quality on it. :smh:

I read the OG 93/17 eqt support was TTS so I went with that. Usually I only halfsize up for UB 1.0. Hopefully you can find a local size swap

I read the OG 93/17 eqt support was TTS so I went with that. Usually I only halfsize up for UB 1.0. Hopefully you can find a local size swap
Yeah I doubt that will happen as I live in Tennessee and not many sneakerheads in my area, haha.

probably just gonna sell them and try to grab a pair in my size.

Was able to catch a restock in the city.

Asked how many they had and let's just say these are more GR than you think.

Switched out the laces and they look much better than stock.

*Also black knit as with past generations fit a little more snug than other CWs. However, this one is a good snug since 3.0 is a little loose for me. I wish all 3.0s felt like this one.

Any suggestions on a shoe cleaner and protectant?  Heard great things from Crep Protect and Jason Markk, but can't decide which one to get.

Damn don't bring that brand rivalry ish in here I was enjoying consuming boost knowledge without all that!

Back
Top Bottom