ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I work 5 min away on Market Street. There were 3 or so people trying them on as I purchased my pair, but the cashier said there had been a steady stream. They had just run out of 10.5s but yea, I think they have plenty of pairs.
Yea when I came in, two people were in there grabbed a 10.5 and an 8. I had my size but box we messed up. Asked if I can have another pair and didn't take long for them to switch it out.

These def are more produced than 1.0 TB. I mean, these didn't have the black box either so a tell sign of them being not as limited.

Resellers, sell now before they restock potentially.

Buyers, hold out if you can for a potential restock.

pimp.gif

Yea when I came in, two people were in there grabbed a 10.5 and an 8. I had my size but box we messed up. Asked if I can have another pair and didn't take long for them to switch it out.

These def are more produced than 1.0 TB. I mean, these didn't have the black box either so a tell sign of them being not as limited.

Resellers, sell now before they restock potentially.

Buyers, hold out if you can for a potential restock.

Ah damn, if @DesD1 didn't already purchase a pair for me, I would've definitely made my way over there this weekend. But then again, it might be all gone by then after the heads up.

Last edited:
I knew Adidas would make the TB's more widely available simply because there is a greater need for all black shoes. I just wish it was the 1.0. :frown:

I knew Adidas would make the TB's more widely available simply because there is a greater need for all black shoes. I just wish it was the 1.0.
frown.gif
1.0 TB knit was the main reason why I didn't pick those up.

3.0 TB knit was the main reason why I picked them up instead.

Snugness in that black knit feels way better in 3.0.

The snugness feels like a size .5sz down without sacrificing the length/toe bulge.

These shoe trees can really mess up your UB if left in too long, I think I will need to get a hold of some tho to help stretch out my tb 1.0s

That knit is so snug

Hopefully that happens, had to work day of release. Wish I was in the area to cop.
Aside from the navy pair,

CB 3.0/TW 3.0 seem to restock a lot. And it seems Oreos as well. Quite possibly TBs.

Reasoning would be that cryptic IG post per Adidasrunning asking who wasn't able to cop. Also, restocked in NY/SF/Houston from what I read today so it would lead me to believe it possibly can restock at other locations.

just the lookwise tho, I find 3.0 knit to be comfortable. Just isn't 100% sold on the look of the stretch marks

hmm, I havnt gotten an update either. I felt a little better about it when others were seeing it as cancelled on the track my order page and mine still says nothing. Guess all we can do is play the waiting game.

Yeah idk whats going on seems pretty weird tho. Please let me knw if you hear anything.

Aside from the navy pair,

CB 3.0/TW 3.0 seem to restock a lot. And it seems Oreos as well. Quite possibly TBs.

Reasoning would be that cryptic IG post per Adidasrunning asking who wasn't able to cop. Also, restocked in NY/SF/Houston from what I read today so it would lead me to believe it possibly can restock at other locations.
Nice to know, I will be on the lookout, Thanks.

Anyone know where I can find a pair of TB 3.0 size 11.5 for retail or close to it?  I don't mind paying a little more.  I'm just salty that ADC didn't process my order even when I got a paypal email saying the order was submitted.

Anyone know where I can find a pair of TB 3.0 size 11.5 for retail or close to it?  I don't mind paying a little more.  I'm just salty that ADC didn't process my order even when I got a paypal email saying the order was submitted.
did ADC spit out your order number at the very end?

Just came out the wash. 2nd/3rd time using Laundry method on the beater pairs and they always come out 'new' (boost has already yellowed to no return and almost have outsoles burning through the boosts)

gotta put these in retirement for now so the new additions can get some rotation.

1.0 knit definitely looks better than the 3.0 knit. No debate there but to me in terms of comfort, which is what really made me love the shoe in general. 3.0 knit is better. Wonder if it was possible to make the 1.0 knit as stretchy as the 3.0 knit

Back
Top Bottom