ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apparently PB and MR as well but I dont know how true that is...  I saw it on FB... 
It was just the TD. The other pairs were old links. That restock gave too many kids hope 
laugh.gif

Trace cargos seemed to have had a pretty small production run.  Not many pairs out there.
They seem to be forgotten about since NC just released and you don't hear about any restocks in the US. Euro sites have been getting them just recently but instantly sold out. I'm waiting for a 10.5 to pop up still.

Last edited:
What's the US retail on the adidas WM NMD R2 and EQT? Was it really $220 for each or is that a markup?
Seems like those Euro sites are cheaper with VAT removed and shipping added.

What's the US retail on the adidas WM NMD R2 and EQT? Was it really $220 for each or is that a markup?

The navy was 220 and the black was 175 for some reason iirc. The eqt was 220-225. Ordered both nmds of hannon for 165 shipped and got the eqts from sns for 229 shipped. Gotta love the euro sites.

Someone talk about a pricedrop on next.. Do any have a discount code to next? Looking to buy the Oreos there. 

The navy was 220 and the black was 175 for some reason iirc. The eqt was 220-225. Ordered both nmds of hannon for 165 shipped and got the eqts from sns for 229 shipped. Gotta love the euro sites.
@FrankMatthews   The fact that you can cart and checkout off SNS is amazed me. NMD was still accessible in good sizes on Hanon the day before release. 

Trace Cargo resell wasn't that bad though. I was able to get a pair on GOAT for 250 sz 9. I was expecting them to go for at least low 3's, but I don't think as many people love them as much as I do. One of my top 3 for sure.

Havent posted much in the last couple days :lol:   Anything new?
Same, was out of town for the weekend. All I saw that as crazy was a Turtle dove restock.

Here's your long weekend recap:
-Final ebay code feeding frenzy
-Customization & pickup pics
-Very good detailed discussion on the new models being released at month end. Even pics of a new blue LaFrog Mid and sample UB Mid ATR
-Dude had some inverted inside out primeknit Creams.
-Some weird ***** boost killer Nike foam Canoes and ugly Nike Air Huarache Trainer mashups

And your brother still don't like ketchup.

That is all.

-Very good detailed discussion on the new models being released at month end. Even pics of a new blue LaFrog Mid and sample UB Mid ATR
-Some weird ***** boost killer Nike foam Canoes and ugly Nike Air Huarache Trainer mashups

That is all.
solid recap

Trace cargos seemed to have had a pretty small production run.  Not many pairs out there.

Trace Cargo resell wasn't that bad though. I was able to get a pair on GOAT for 250 sz 9. I was expecting them to go for at least low 3's, but I don't think as many people love them as much as I do. One of my top 3 for sure.
trace was LTD i think, is night cargo LTD?

when they were claimed to be 'asia exclusive' they were selling for mid 300s and even 4xx for big sizes.

@FrankMatthews
  The fact that you can cart and checkout off SNS is amazed me. NMD was still accessible in good sizes on Hanon the day before release. 

Ive been striking out hard on sns for the past 3-4 releases, i think i just got lucky using the timing method, these eqts seemed kinda slept on at the time. Frustrating how easy these eqts were and shoes i wanted way more i didnt even come close to copping. Guess thats just the way it goes.

That is all.
Nice thanks.

Any spots I can check in sac that might have energy reds or core blacks ? Up here for a couple days and have some time to kill just don't know of any spots out here .. Thanks in advance for any help

Back
Top Bottom