ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure where stockx ships from but I believe there is a big storm out in East so snapstyle orders are probably delayed.

Still breaks my heart to have it in cart but cant check out.
You got close... 
roll.gif

I don't know what's up with snapstyle orders. I ordered about 20 mins after a homie on Thursday and his delivered yesterday while mine is sitting at the "picked up stage" and hasn't moved since Friday.

Been gone on vacation since page 5266.... what'd I miss? 
laugh.gif

My FNL $20 rewards end soon, what can I buy?  Seems like they only have the triple white 3.0 UBs.   Anything dropping in the next few days (before my rewards expire)?

FML Got an unauthorized chargeback on Paypal from a buyer that I've already sent the shoes to. Unfortunately even though I paid for the label through Paypal, I did not do signature confirmation but I do have the tracking information showing it was delivered to their Confirmed address. Likelihood of seeing my money or shoes again? 

Last edited:
The navy was 220 and the black was 175 for some reason iirc. The eqt was 220-225. Ordered both nmds of hannon for 165 shipped and got the eqts from sns for 229 shipped. Gotta love the euro sites.
That's a big difference 220(blue) vs 175(black)?! Good thing you were able to get all 3 for cheap.  

I've only shipped shoes to them, never bought anything.  I just assumed the ship to and from was the same.
my bad man, i was referring to snapstyle part of his post. he said the ebay pairs might be delayed.

not sure about the stockx shipping location.

FML Got an unauthorized chargeback on Paypal from a buyer that I've already sent the shoes to. Unfortunately even though I paid for the label through Paypal, I did not do signature confirmation but I do have the tracking information showing it was delivered to their Confirmed address. Likelihood of seeing my money or shoes again? 
Do you have proof that you were in communication with the buyer like an email thread or even the saved conversation on ebay messaging showing that he provided you his PayPal account email of where to send the invoice ? Also if the confirmed address is the same as the shipping address then PayPal will honor that.  You are not required to always have signature confirmation unless it is over $500 or $750 ( I forgot what the exact value). 

Good luck with the case.  It will take about 30days to be resolved though.

And it's 70 deg, sunny out here in the Bay. I wouldn't worry too much about Snapstyle orders if you haven't gotten them yet.

West coast is already in Spring weather. We are spoiled.

Last edited:

And it's 70 deg, sunny out here in the Bay. I wouldn't worry too much about Snapstyle orders if you haven't gotten them yet.

West coast is already in Spring weather. We are spoiled.
Yeah there will be delays with this weather. About to take the car out for a spin!

Back
Top Bottom