ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif

Any spots I can check in sac that might have energy reds or core blacks ? Up here for a couple days and have some time to kill just don't know of any spots out here .. Thanks in advance for any help
Richards had Core Blacks and Energy Reds on their site this morning.  Might want to start there.  Free shipping

Never got the chance to try these Pure Boost 2.0's. Anyone who have this specific model? What's the sizing like and how is the comfort?

TTS. Not as comfortable as an UB but better than an NMD for sure. The 2.0 has much more padding on the tongue/heel area vs the original, probably the best pure boost model.

thats just sad lol. My girl considered relocating to Seattle for her job and I said come back to NY and visit when you're free

Last edited:
Seattle resident checking in. I've seen the sun about 3 times since October.
Sounds about accurate.

thats just sad lol. My girl considered relocating to Seattle for her job and I said come back to NY and visit when you're free
People are always like "You can't beat the summer in Seattle! Best 2 months of the year in the country!"

No...it's not worth 9-10 months of being cold and wet. I've lived here since I was 5 - so about 25 years - and I'm all the way over it.

FML Got an unauthorized chargeback on Paypal from a buyer that I've already sent the shoes to. Unfortunately even though I paid for the label through Paypal, I did not do signature confirmation but I do have the tracking information showing it was delivered to their Confirmed address. Likelihood of seeing my money or shoes again? 

Just depends, i would say stay in contact with pp about the case as much as possible. Call them and figure out what the unauthorized charge is about. That basically means someone stole their cc or used it without their permission. So if you shipped it to the same address as their cc bill goes to its kinda hard for them to claim that. They would be asked to send the item back if it was an unauthorized purchase. Call pp, ask them for more info, explain your situation, you are much more likely to get a favorable outcome if you are proactive about it.

TTS. Not as comfortable as an UB but better than an NMD for sure. The 2.0 has much more padding on the tongue/heel area vs the original, probably the best pure boost model.

Thanks bruv. Tbh most other boost shoes are more comfortable than NMDs haha. These look pretty okay and are on sale in the last sizes on european ADC for about 90$ so I'm thinking about picking them up as a beater pair.

FML Got an unauthorized chargeback on Paypal from a buyer that I've already sent the shoes to. Unfortunately even though I paid for the label through Paypal, I did not do signature confirmation but I do have the tracking information showing it was delivered to their Confirmed address. Likelihood of seeing my money or shoes again? 

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection

If the shoes were under $750, you don't need signature confirmation and delivery confirmation is enough. As long as you meet the requirements below, you will win the claim. Just call paypal and the whole process will be expedited. Should be fairly easy.

For “Unauthorized Payment” cases:
The payment must be marked “eligible” on the Transaction Details page.
You must provide Proof of Delivery or Proof of Shipment as described below.

Back
Top Bottom