ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
almost fsr on silvers too, 70€ shipping though
sick.gif

http://www.harper-store.com/produit/adidas-ultraboost-3-0-silver-pack/
Oreo's available there too:

http://www.harper-store.com/shop/sneakers-men/?lang=en

Just depends, i would say stay in contact with pp about the case as much as possible. Call them and figure out what the unauthorized charge is about. That basically means someone stole their cc or used it without their permission. So if you shipped it to the same address as their cc bill goes to its kinda hard for them to claim that. They would be asked to send the item back if it was an unauthorized purchase. Call pp, ask them for more info, explain your situation, you are much more likely to get a favorable outcome if you are proactive about it.
Yep I def filled out my response within the hour of receiving the chargeback. I am trying to get a hold of Paypal Customer service on the phone today too. Thanks for the reply
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection

If the shoes were under $750, you don't need signature confirmation and delivery confirmation is enough. As long as you meet the requirements below, you will win the claim. Just call paypal and the whole process will be expedited. Should be fairly easy.

For “Unauthorized Payment” cases:
The payment must be marked “eligible” on the Transaction Details page.
You must provide Proof of Delivery or Proof of Shipment as described below.
Thanks for directing me there, I def think I qualify for the seller protection... I will call them today and present my case and evidence... Thanks!

Never got the chance to try these Pure Boost 2.0's. Anyone who have this specific model? What's the sizing like and how is the comfort?
These were my first Boost shoes as well and I LOVED them. Sizing was same as UB sizing for me.

I basically saw them as a Roshe from Adidas. Cheaper than other models, super easy to slip on, and not hard to cop at all. The 2.0 was the best model. The Pure Boost Chill was the first to have the padded tongue and ankle, but the 2.0 combined it with much better styling/material.

My FNL $20 rewards end soon, what can I buy?  Seems like they only have the triple white 3.0 UBs.   Anything dropping in the next few days (before my rewards expire)?
Anybody?  Anything coming out on FNL in the next few days?  

Do these rewards actually expire?  Email tells me that my $20 expires March 21st. 

Yep I def filled out my response within the hour of receiving the chargeback. I am trying to get a hold of Paypal Customer service on the phone today too. Thanks for the reply

Thanks for directing me there, I def think I qualify for the seller protection... I will call them today and present my case and evidence... Thanks!
Resolved! Paypal confirmed I qualify for sellers protection and the evidence I provided was crucial (message history, USPS label photo, USPS tracking screenshot, photo of the item)

Good luck to anyone that comes across this type of scam! Always cover your ***

Trace Cargo resell wasn't that bad though. I was able to get a pair on GOAT for 250 sz 9. I was expecting them to go for at least low 3's, but I don't think as many people love them as much as I do. One of my top 3 for sure.

I feel the same. Definitely better in real life, and details like wax laces and the heel cup are fuego

I feel the same. Definitely better in real life, and details like wax laces and the heel cup are fuego
Agreed - just got mine in this week (paid an hour before that eBay coupon hit, so that sucks), but worth the price.

Back
Top Bottom