ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bummer these Sport Approaches fit super tight on the foot, They look real nice in person. 

I need to start reading these return policies from these boutiques outside the US. 
laugh.gif

also , yes the padding underneath the insole is different. But to say you cant feel the boost is ridiculous and way over exaggerating. Maybe there are ppl that can tell the difference, but i really can't.

And im one of those people can't feel the boost on the NMD at all . So not like im happy with any boost .... 
My review of both models was just for those on the fence of paying 170 vs 220 retail and even higher in the resell market.  So that is why I chose the TR for its price point vs the WM.  Yes the WM is unique with its materials, etc.

I like the insoles but it made my toe bulge more so both removed and I rather have the TR soft felt material since I wear thin socks.  When I purposely point my toes down in the boost that is what I meant as you can feel the it being softer in the TR.

This info does not help as I have these in hand.  Just trying to get a LC.
oh I thought you were looking to buy it from someone online. 

So It has come to my attention there is a Solar Orange as well as a Solar Red 1.0 - Did not know that. How rare are the Orange's, don't seem to be able to fins too many of them.

So It has come to my attention there is a Solar Orange as well as a Solar Red 1.0 - Did not know that. How rare are the Orange's, don't seem to be able to fins too many of them.
Neither were very rare nor very popular. Most pairs were cleaned out on discount a while back.

Last edited:

Neither were very rare nor very popular. Most pairs were cleaned out on discount a while back.
Fair enough, today there aren't any 1.0 UB that sell for retail, let alone discount in the secondary market. That ship has sailed. What I mean is in terms of finding a pair for sale on the secondary market is a tad more difficult than some other 1.0's. I don't have facebook, so I'm not up on any of those local selling groups. There are only 2 pairs on Goat and none on Stockx. Odd, no?  

Back
Top Bottom