ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
please leave and never come back. twice in one day people saying they dont want a pair if they are too easy to cop..... :smh:
Yeah WTF! Buy what you like. Don't base your decision on the hype or how difficult they are to obtain.

That logic or lack there of is goofy as hell.

Y-3 ain't even expensive when it comes to the world of designer shoes.

And like you said, most of their shoes will go on sale so you could get them for cheaper than an Ultra Boost. These Retro Boost were sitting at $175 for a while.

View media item 1988734

And that's just on the Y-3 site lol I got my retro boosts for $124 with some finessing from 6pm.com. It's funny to me though that despite the boom in adidas popularity Y-3 has no hype behind it. Even the plethora of boost models go on deep discount before selling out even though cats will pay resale that's higher prices on resale than on Y-3 MSRP. Y-3 has quality issues from time to time but quality is like night and day when you get a shoe from mainline adidas and Y-3 side by side. I'll continue to scoop up pairs for the low though.

please leave and never come back. twice in one day people saying they dont want a pair if they are too easy to cop..... :smh:

Yeah WTF! Buy what you like. Don't base your decision on the hype or how difficult they are to obtain.

That logic or lack there of is goofy as hell.

:lol: That's what I was referring to!

Man, I thought that post was dripping with sarcasm... Next time I'll throw a wink emoji at the end to clear it up lol.

Copped both pairs, was glad that I went half size up since I found the SP/TB fits half size snug than regular core black 3.0. The official name for these is UltraBOOST LTD Luxury Pack BTW. For some reasons the grey one really reminds me the Hisnobiety Collab... maybe because of the real leather tag? Top of the lace is made out of metal, a very nice touch. Leather insole doesn't give as much grip as regular ones and feels slippery but gives premium feel. The knit on the black ones is different than the CB/TB, the wave pattern shines when look at certain angels. Overall for retail of $200 defenitely a must cop. 

Copped both pairs, was glad that I went half size up since I found the SP/TB fits half size snug than regular core black 3.0. The official name for these is UltraBOOST LTD Luxury Pack BTW. For some reasons the grey one really reminds me the Hisnobiety Collab... maybe because of the real leather tag? Top of the lace is made out of metal, a very nice touch. Leather insole doesn't give as much grip as regular ones and feels slippery but gives premium feel. The knit on the black ones is different than the CB/TB, the wave pattern shines when look at certain angels. Overall for retail of $200 defenitely a must cop. 
Where did you cop em so early ?

2jotunukwbmy.jpg
:pimp: need

Nothing is going to stop the adidas hype if they release mid colorways and futurecraft (along with more EQTS).

Nothing is going to stop the adidas hype if they release mid colorways and futurecraft (along with more EQTS).

Don't forget to mention how you can't believe people thought the lunarcharge would be successful and that it's a ripoff Y-3 and that you think the vapor max will fail as well :lol:

Went back to FNL on my iPad this morning and still had Oreo UBs in my cart. Hit checkout and got the confirmation email. Let's see if I get the shipping email too, lol

View media item 2372791View media item 2372792
nothing against LGBTQ community, figured it would be easier custom job without having to dye the upper (if starting with TW) / painting the entire heel cup.
Minus the difference of 1.0 vs 3.0
I don't know what you you're referencing but I assume there was a custom pair involved. I doubt there will be any offense taken since all you did was make your own custom inspired by that one. If somebody is rhat sensitive, well.... you can't please everybody

Went back to FNL on my iPad this morning and still had Oreo UBs in my cart. Hit checkout and got the confirmation email. Let's see if I get the shipping email too, lol
You'll probably get it, people are cancelling their orders since they were too easy to get (as ridiculous as that sounds).

You'll probably get it, people are cancelling their orders since they were too easy to get (as ridiculous as that sounds).
I saw that yesterday and **** still doesn't make sense today :rofl:

If you like something, you like them, and buy it.

I won an auction for DS King Pushas for 200 shipped last week.

Only thing I'm still tracking are TBs or the ones that drop on the 29th and that's it.

Back
Top Bottom