ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

either way, they being real stupid for being featured on a website partly revealing their identity.

If Jon Wex and Adidas legal team really want to go after them, they opening themselves up big time.

Why doesn't Adidas shut them down?

As annoying as they are, the free PR they're giving adi might outweigh the negatives.

Definitely don't want for it to happen, but waiting (if it already hasn't happened) when someone gets killed over a pair of Boost/Yeezy's. Remember the in the late '80s/early /90s when people were losing their lives over pairs? With hype comes all the negative stuff, too. Don't recall Adidas ever having to address instances like this, which Nike has dealt with over the past few decades (could be absolutely wrong, but nothing regarding Adidas pops to mind)

What is YM doing wrong or illegal? I thought all they do is tweet release info and preview upcoming stuff

What is YM doing wrong or illegal? I thought all they do is tweet release info and preview upcoming stuff

They use bots to create hundreds of adc accounts, then cart all the stock with these accounts when they release and sell these accounts with shoes already in the cart to their followers for humdreds of dollars, depending on the release

Hmm have a chance at grabbing a pair of trace cargo 3.0's for retail from a guy. How do people who own them feel about them? Are they really dope in person? The details seem pretty cool tbh. They would be the first 3.0 I would buy to keep.
I don't own them but personally I like the trace cargo 3.0 (more than the night cargo if we're comparing). I couldn't cop the TC at retail and didn't want it enough to pay resale prices. I copped a NC at retail and it is def a fire cw but the details on the TC are really dope. The ballistic heel cup and different toe knit are really nice. I would cop at retail.

Early samples and even pictures of early samples technically count as adidas' intellectual property. That's why you hear stories of adi lawyers hitting up IG accounts and whatnot, like reigning's, asking them to remove pics. If they refused, legal action would eventually be threatened.

They use bots to create hundreds of adc accounts, then cart all the stock with these accounts when they release and sell these accounts with shoes already in the cart to their followers for humdreds of dollars, depending on the release
None of that is technically illegal though.

Early samples and even pictures of early samples technically count as adidas' intellectual property. That's why you hear stories of adi lawyers hitting up IG accounts and whatnot, like reigning's, asking them to remove pics. If they refused, legal action would eventually be threatened.
Gotcha

Gotta assume someone on the inside is hooking them up with info right?

Gotcha

Yeah that or they're really in cahoots with adidas and the whole Wex beef is just a facade.

That'd be giving adidas too much credit though. They don't have their **** together enough to orchestrate something like that.

Gotcha

Think WikiLeaks-Anonymous-Lite: info from anywhere & everywhere. It's the overly public fame seeking and monetizing activities that are eyebrow raising.

Hmm have a chance at grabbing a pair of trace cargo 3.0's for retail from a guy. How do people who own them feel about them? Are they really dope in person? The details seem pretty cool tbh. They would be the first 3.0 I would buy to keep.
I don't own them but personally I like the trace cargo 3.0 (more than the night cargo if we're comparing). I couldn't cop the TC at retail and didn't want it enough to pay resale prices. I copped a NC at retail and it is def a fire cw but the details on the TC are really dope. The ballistic heel cup and different toe knit are really nice. I would cop at retail.

I have both. Personally TC > NC. Gum bottoms on the NC are a nice touch though.

I respect the entrepreneurship but this kinda ish is a cancer in this game. They should try putting their skills to use in a way which does something beyond enriching them at the expense of gullible hypebeasts.

I respect the entrepreneurship but this kinda ish is a cancer in this game. They should try putting their skills to use in a way which does something beyond enriching them at the expense of gullible hypebeasts.
Capitalizing on fools is the best and most profitable practice there is.

Back
Top Bottom