ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, I wanted to share my new pick up with you. I ordered a pair of Oreos from Greavessports.com, and they sent me the wrong shoe and wrong side. I was surprised when I opened the box since I've never seen these anywhere yet. Its listed as a women's colorway (S80687). I thought you guys would like to see them. BTW i've been wanting to join here forever, but never got around to it. This forum isn't exactly female friendly lol. Hopefully, I can contribute here some in the future. 

Good and light denim shouldn't be used in the same sentence.
Why not? Perhaps he's referring to light washes of denim.

If referring to weight, I've gone through those 19/21oz days. Completely unpractical in the summer time and not comfortable.

Getting old I suppose.

Last edited:
Why not? Perhaps he's referring to light washes of denim.

If referring to weight, I've gone through the 19/21 oz denims. Completely unpractical in the summer time.

I meant good and light wash denim shouldn't be used in the same sentence.... :x

Hey guys, I wanted to share my new pick up with you. I ordered a pair of Oreos from Greavessports.com, and they sent me the wrong shoe and wrong side. I was surprised when I opened the box since I've never seen these anywhere yet. Its listed as a women's colorway (S80687). I thought you guys would like to see them. BTW i've been wanting to join here forever, but never got around to it. This forum isn't exactly female friendly lol. Hopefully, I can contribute here some in the future. 
these are dope. take a pic of the box. they look like creams.

Last edited:
Honestly I wouldn't even be mad. Those look clean. Would you keep them if they were the right size?

Last edited:

i didnt get anything from mine. did u complain?
I didn't, I had submitted my order, when I checked order number nothing would come up, I emailed CS about it going through or not, they replied yes after a few days but processing times were longer than normal and stated they were backordered and they are experiencing a longer than normal response time to inquires too. I left it as is, I then received a cancelled email followed by a apology for the inconvenience for the cancel email and here is a $50 cash code.

Last edited:
i didnt get anything from mine. did u complain?

I called them and they did the same $50 code and also gave me 1500 reward points which is about $50.
But get ready to spend about 30-45mins on hold. Their system is really messed up when it comes to inventory. Like I mentioned before, they are having similar issues as RRS.
They weren't ready for the links and mass orders on UBs. Lol.

New sitekey for US for those who still use SM to cop shoes: 6Lf3NxoUAAAAAFdi90UqD0TaZSHCgINayoZnM69F

Honestly I wouldn't even be mad. Those look clean. Would you keep them if they were the right size?
Yeah  I definitely would. They're nicer than the Oreos to me. Its a very light  greyish/cream color.  I though they were the triple whites at first when I opened the box. Hopefully they release soon so I can get my size. 

Back
Top Bottom