ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think its more of an urge "not" to lace swap for you
laugh.gif
lolll. I haven't done 'radical' ones on my 3.0s.  However, all my 1.0s lace swapped.

Tried to exchange my uncaged Oreos w/o a receipt at FTL and they tried to only credit me $90. On website and On shelf were full price. My VIP account even showed I purchased for retail. Seems like I'm SOL now smh

Tried to exchange my uncaged Oreos w/o a receipt at FTL and they tried to only credit me $90. On website and On shelf were full price. My VIP account even showed I purchased for retail. Seems like I'm SOL now smh
return at an Adidas store after tomorrow when they release on ADC and you can get full price on gift card.

Is there a huge difference between the medium and wide width for these UBs?

Sorry if this has been discussed.

So did that dude ever post the never before seen here goat pair of ub yet
laugh.gif
I got no love for them lmao :frown:

everyone cared more about talking about EQT shipping and sizing

Got good pics of them and posted up though, so I'm happy about that.

Last edited:
These have been out for a few months tho I think and it has the Ftl sticker on the box. Doubt adidas would take em back?
Adidas would take them back if the released the shoe, which they will tomorrow.

Or you can just try bringing it to a different FTL. Unless their policy changed for no receipt returns.

I got no love for them lmao :frown:

everyone cared more about talking about EQT shipping and sizing

Got good pics of them and posted up though, so I'm happy about that.

Tbh I had it built up so much in my head anything other then like future crafts I was gonna be slighty let down :lol: but glad you got them if you really wanted them.

Trying to buy the wife some white ub V2s and the only available option is the wide width.
w on the box means Women's not Wide.

Men's width is D and Women's is B. This is for all UBs.

To my knowledge they have never made any wide versions of the shoe. I thought you were going to be the first to show me different though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom