ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he was still doing those? 
sick.gif

frown.gif
 Nice pick up brother

Last edited:
Anyone else living in Massachusetts get hit with a higher tax on their UB purchase from ADC this last weekend? Usually its been around 31 cents in the past if even any charge for tax and now it's $20...

Anyone else living in Massachusetts get hit with a higher tax on their UB purchase from ADC this last weekend? Usually its been around 31 cents in the past if even any charge for tax and now it's $20...
This has happened to folks who don't pay tax in their state. Call cust service to adjust price.

So I think I finally found a use for those random *** sole protectors from the matches fashion y3s :lol:. Knew I held on to them for some reason.

The TB 3.0s touched down today! These things are absolutely gorgeous! First 3.0s and I'm glad I went TTS (people did say the TB 3.0 fit more snug than the other 3.0s).

Shout out to DesD1!! He hooked it up big time. 
nthat.gif

And shout out to @casper90403  for picking them up and shipping it out to us. 
nthat.gif

Can't thank you guys enough. 

And you already know I had to throw my team in there. Gotta rep them hard since we only have 2 more seasons left with them before they bounce to Las Vegas 
mean.gif

Last edited:
The TB 3.0s touched down today! These things are absolutely gorgeous! First 3.0s and I'm glad I went TTS (people did say the TB 3.0 fit more snug than the other 3.0s).

Shout out to DesD1
!! He hooked it up big time. :nthat:

And shout out to @casper90403
 for picking them up and shipping it out to us. :nthat:

Can't thank you guys enough. 

And you already know I had to throw my team in there. Gotta rep them hard since we only have 2 more seasons left with them before they bounce to Las Vegas :smh:

View media item 2265378

View media item 2383999

Why rep a team that doesn't rep you??

Dam man I'm kinda bummed. My eqt 93/17 came in from adidas. I went half size down and there too small. Got a size 9.5 but need a 10. Anybody want to do a trade? Send me a pm.

is the EQT really more comfortable than UBs? 

Obviously this is gonna be relative to everybodys own preference/opinion... But just curious 
Bro the hype is real on these EQTs. They're actually more comfortable than the Ultra Boost.

Its a different type of comfort. They don't exactly hug your feet like Ultra Boost, but it really feels like you're walking on Clouds. Every step you take feels so soft.

Last edited:
I am running now in my AirMax 1s
And the front part of my shank part are about to explode.... hurts. Not the upper part.

You sure asics gel-kinsei is not better than Nimbus?

dear lord, please tell me you dont really run in Air Max 1's? :lol:

Dam man I'm kinda bummed. My eqt 93/17 came in from adidas. I went half size down and there too small. Got a size 9.5 but need a 10. Anybody want to do a trade? Send me a pm.

Did you go with your 1.0/2.0 size or half sized down from that?

Back
Top Bottom