ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
these do feel a bit tighter around the ankle collar and cage for me compared to my other UBs. lengthwise they're fine though. happy to finally have them!

For those of you still looking to order via this link you must now do so by changing currency to GBP which doesn't change actual cost of the shoe itself but does change shipping cost to 12GBP (~$15 USD) vs the $1.99 USD if you hit the link last night. should come out to ~$148 shipped after asking for a VAT refund which is still a great deal. 
Still copped with $ and $1.99 shipping.  Already got email confirmation.  Waiting on reply for request of VAT removal, will report back later.  Repped.

Now any leads for retail 3.0TB (not ATB) or 93/17??   

White 93/17's just came came in from Undefeated! UPS ground from LA to Florida so about a week of waiting (Been spoiled by ADC and Amazon) But box came in excellent condition. The boost is insanely soft on these. The colors are fantastic and just all around a dope looking shoe. Really excited to try these out soon! Like this CW even more than the OG. The portion of the shoe that has the "EQT SUPPORT" on it has a really nice suede feel to it.

If anyone wants any more pictures I'll be happy to oblige!

Last edited:

White 93/17's just came came in from Undefeated! UPS ground from LA to Florida so about a week of waiting (Been spoiled by ADC and Amazon) But box came in excellent condition. The boost is insanely soft on these. The colors are fantastic and just all around a dope looking shoe. Really excited to try these out soon! Like this CW even more than the OG. The portion of the shoe that has the "EQT SUPPORT" on it has a really nice suede feel to it.

If anyone wants any more pictures I'll be happy to oblige!
Clean 
pimp.gif

Got an email confirmation and credit card charged for the almost blacks on Size a few minutes ago. I read that size is notorious for cancelling orders, so Is it safe to cancel my order from sivas? Only need 1 pair and size was considerably cheaper at $189 shipped vs $239 at sivas

So I order from size? some time ago as never did again since had a similar experience 3-4 times. Knowing how much they oversell, I get in touch with cs asking if all is ok. They reassure me that all is fine. A few days later they send me a shipping email. A few days after that I get an email from cs saying that the courrier company requested my phone number which I gave to them. This whole process got about 7 days. The 8th day I got a cancellation email...not sure if this answers your question. I don't bother anymore with size? or offspring as they are both amazingly unreliable.

Are they a bit more grey'ish or like pearly white? And do they fit TTS? Wanted to get the OG 93/17s but decided not to, but these ones look clean
I went with 11.5 which is TTS for me.For reference I am an 11.5 in 1.0/2.0/3.0 UB with probably being able to go up to a 12 in 1.0, 11 in PK NMD as well. The toe box is a sort of glitch where there are hints of grey but mostly white.

Here's a picture of the toe box with flash and without

Without:

With:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom