ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

/// x UA came in.
Damn. Sexy.
pimp.gif

Adidas SF won't allow people to try on the Black LTD or the Grey LTD. I guess you can purchase first, try them on somewhere else, and then return the shoes if they don't fit right. But then you also risk not being able to purchase the correct size when you return.

Sounds about right to me. Unfortunate considering the lack of sizing info on most new sneaker silhouettes, but to be expected.

dam i would drive out to adidas sf after work but who knows if theyll still be in stock by the time i get there :frown:

Adidas SF won't allow people to try on the Black LTD or the Grey LTD. I guess you can purchase first, try them on somewhere else, and then return the shoes if they don't fit right. But then you also risk not being able to purchase the correct size when you return.
I would totally cop 2 sizes.  Try it out in the mall and then immediately return the one you don't want.

dam i would drive out to adidas sf after work but who knows if theyll still be in stock by the time i get there :frown:

Same issue I'm facing. Not worth my time if I'm coming up from Oakland for a shoe that might be OOS.

How do the kith trails fit? Looking to pick up a pair.  I wear a 11 in 1.0/2.0 and 10.5 in 3.0.

I went down .5 on mine so I'd say stick to 10.5. Mine fit perfectly.

Can someone help me find RC in an 8.5 I can't find my size anywhere.

How do the kith trails fit? Looking to pick up a pair.  I wear a 11 in 1.0/2.0 and 10.5 in 3.0.

I wear the same sizes as you in 1.0/2.0 and 3.0 and I wear a size 10.5 for the kith trail boost.

Cosign x2

93/17s are stupid comfortable, glad I picked up a pair. Got tons of UBs and these are definitely more comfy

A shoe store won't let you try on shoes?

what the **** ...
mean.gif
If you worked at a shoe store you would understand lol. People taking off with pairs, putting wrong sizes in wrong boxes, dirtying shoes up then people asking for a discount later on. If you are there for a limited edition drop, you should know your size already. 

Back
Top Bottom