ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got all 3 pairs today and before I saw in person I was considering keeping all 3 but I'm not impressed by any of them. All kind of meh. Greys are easily the worst IMO

Nice change of pace if you're bored of UBs. Pretty much the same comfort wise
One of my friends has the vapormax and he wore them to the gym and twisted his ankle badly on the treadmill. He said if you are a motion control running shoe type of runner (I am also one) to stay away as it's easy to roll your ankle with it. I still want to buy one pair for myself and come to my own conclusion. 

Last edited:
Haha. Lookin at stockx to see where prices are at for cb leather cage and some dude has a 12.5 listed for a stack. Like comon bruh. Some peoples kids :smh:

@drisk34  How do you feel about the RC primeknit pants? I think they're alright but def not worth that $175 price tag. Might still keep since they were half off.

@drisk34
 How do you feel about the RC primeknit pants? I think they're alright but def not worth that $175 price tag. Might still keep since they were half off.

they're comfortable but I dont like the design, and they didnt seem ling enough. They remind me of running tights that i wear for some reason (they arnt tight, just how they look when I look down). Im not keeping them for even half off, I just wouldnt wear them.

Last edited:
Still waiting on Adidas to ship my Black 3.0s from Saturday 
mean.gif

Wonder if you flipped that sock down how it would look. Like when you make ankle socks into no shows. I like em but that sock liner is a deal breaker.

One of my homies is looking for boosts with a thicker boost sole. Do such shoes exist? He said he was looking at them ST's but can't find anywhere.

One of my homies is looking for boosts with a thicker boost sole. Do such shoes exist? He said he was looking at them ST's but can't find anywhere.

If he's not running in them, see my post above. EQT are on a boost mountain

Back
Top Bottom