ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't love them.  The knit has this weird shimmery look when the light hits it.  Not for me, unfortunately.

Other than that they were pretty butter though.  Leather cage is lovely, as is the heel cup.  

Want to see it in person. Love the cage and insole also.

Missed out on the Triple Black Nikelab Vapormax's. I think I'm going to try my hand for the Haven's in person.

Would KITH, Barney's, or Adidas be my best bet in NYC? And what time should I lineup?
Havens will be released at Haven only this weekend I believe. Everyone else will release next week. Hopefully one of the many nyc people can give you a good answer on which store to go to.

Bows and Arrows has both the white and black CS1 in many sizes in store only tomorrow. If there's leftovers it will go online.

Missed out on the Triple Black Nikelab Vapormax's. I think I'm going to try my hand for the Haven's in person.

Would KITH, Barney's, or Adidas be my best bet in NYC? And what time should I lineup?

The bubbles on vapormax looks way too futuristic for it to be truly wearable to rival the ub

Don't know about Barney's but KITH generally does a raffle and adidas will not be releasing these

To be honest just wait until images come out of people rocking those Vapormax's in the right way. IMO they do not work with jeans at all. more of a Jogger look.

All i'm saying is people will sleep on them until the right colourway and collab pops up.

Back
Top Bottom