ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the haven time for EU e.g. UK time is 3am...not cool...I'm used to not having to stay up for this...

Undftd.com still has some sizes available. Just keep trying to add to cart if it says product unavailable for you size. I just got a white size 12

Anyone got off Barneys? They have 2 of each sneakers wonder if they have Mens&Womens size? I got the high top my tts but if it's Womens size!!! How do I know if mine is Mens or Womens?

I don't see PayPal as an option on Haven's website only cc. Is it only me?
Yep only credit card, but at the end of the Shopify process you can choose paypal

Did Haven say what's retail on their site?
Probably $200 USD I'm guessing like the recent releases

Speaking of haven, according to twitter there's two dudes who appointed themselves head of security of the line and are letting a bunch of people cut :lol:
I wish I was there and they tried that, there would be a lot of complaining and shoving and me holding the gates closed so they couldn't get in

Last edited:
Well this is bs. Want to get the blue jersey but the ******* 10% code aw gave me for waiting 2 weeks to cancel my order isnt working. Called cs and theyre like idk why it isnt working. So they tell me to call back in a hour to talk to a manager. In the meantime who knows if item will still be available. **** aw :lol:

Well this is bs. Want to get the blue jersey but the ******* 10% code aw gave me for waiting 2 weeks to cancel my order isnt working. Called cs and theyre like idk why it isnt working. So they tell me to call back in a hour to talk to a manager. In the meantime who knows if item will still be available. **** aw
laugh.gif
AW is excluded from promo, no?

Back
Top Bottom