ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
Man so tempted on those CS but if i already have the White PK Gum NMDs and the UxA CS1, should I even bother? Might budge for the blacks 
grin.gif

Nice materials aside, without that turbo red pop - it's another black PK upper and white Boost sole.

Easiest pass of the year and I really like EQT's. Shame they're going the way of the NMD, why don't Adi ever learn lessons?

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get shorter wax laces for these? i used one of the extra laces that came with a a pair of my qasa's but theyre a little bit too long

Nice materials aside, but without that turbo red pop - it's another black PK upper and white Boost sole.

Easiest pass of the year and I really like EQT's. Shame they're going the way of the NMD, why don't Adi ever learn lessons?

this is the 4th eqt 93/17 to release in like 5 months. NMDs had about 20 release in one day. I dont think they're going the same route.

I hope people get focussed on yzy, so i can cop eqt with ease.. Lol
same thoughts here... its actually the first EQT I've really wanted besides the WM. I dont dig on pink and dont wear White shoes... copped the WM's and they were way too big and havent been able to cop at a decent price since. So... these are next on the list!

same thoughts here... its actually the first EQT I've really wanted besides the WM. I dont dig on pink and dont wear White shoes... copped the WM's and they were way too big and havent been able to cop at a decent price since. So... these are next on the list!

Yeah i can t rock white shoes knowing they will get dirty easily. I dig the OG though, but those pink.. I can't wear pink to work lol
If i get this EQT, WM will just sit on their box lol

Lol...nope
So much for them calling me to make sure I wanted the orders and then stressing to me they were "going to push those orders through".
Cancelled all orders...Lx8

man the inikis gonna be a problem for me....just got the grey/turbo and the volt pair in and they just fit PERFECT in my true adidas size!

seems i gotta make room for a new stack of iniki boxes ^^

i want the 1.0 white but between the pure boosts, and the V2 creams,  i dont think im going to need another white shoe. If i can find a pair to restore id do it though

I have a hard time blaming RRS for cancelling all early orders on Parleys when there were salty dudes in this thread that admitted to calling or emailing to try and get an order in after all pairs were sold out.

I always thought there was an understood rule that you don't make contact with a company about any sort of glitch orders that get through. It usually leads to exactly what happened here.
I called them for a pre order after it was sold out. Was it because I was salty? Lol. No.. It's cuz i wanted to try and get the shoes. I've bought pairs in the past from them that sold out so it was worth a try. If u think that dudes calling up is why they cancelled orders then ur trippin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom