ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anyone ever experienced an issue resolving the captcha on ADC where it is running so slow, or even you select the correct responses, it just keeps going?? It's pretty annoying I can't atc anything with captcha on it. It happens with every browser.
You try clearing the cache and cookies? Maybe it'll help.

Quick question about wellgosh.com... Do they not provide shipping info or a confirmation email? I even logged into my wellgosh.com account and there's nothing there to check status of orders.

Quick question about wellgosh.com... Do they not provide shipping info or a confirmation email? I even logged into my wellgosh.com account and there's nothing there to check status of orders.
Like Frank noted above, they provide both. I got order and shipping confirmations for my last order from wellgosh. Is it possible you submitted a ghost order? 

Like Frank noted above, they provide both. I got order and shipping confirmations for my last order from wellgosh. Is it possible you submitted a ghost order? 

That might be the case... I was going to wait till the next weekday since I ordered on a Friday but I was just looking for confirmation. I'll probably shoot them an email and see what's going on.

I don't think they were "easier" to get regardless of stock numbers. I got my first pair via confirmed with "luck", my second pair was through kicksusa raffle, and my 3rd was randomly winning the needsupply raffle only finding out when i got an order confirmation email all this was before release day. At first i thought there must be a lot of pairs because I only entered one ticket but when i picked up my kicks usa pair their list was 20~ people long. Went to pick up my adidas confirmed pair and their list was 4 pages long which was a few pages shorter than the black/white release that I won at the same location.

And then i proceeded to strike out on every website release saturday morning. never got through on ADC, couldnt add to cart on the foot sites, to slow for YS so on and so forth. I always find it ironic that adidas enforces a 1 pair per person thing but once your IP is let in one time its almost as if you can now access the product page FAR easier. and from my experience once you add to cart, you can circumvent yeezy traffic again by logging in on another device and check out normally with out dealing with the splash.

Does anyone have Nike plus family and friends coupon that you don't need? Can I have it? Thanks!
You're not even supposed to ask that in the outlet/Nike threads. I really don't think the Adidas Boost thread is the place for this

Last edited:
How do Iniki's fit?  Thanks in advance.

Loose but TTS for me. Threw an insole in & that took care of my narrow foot swimming around a little. Little more comfy than NMD's. Insole added made them feel like buttah.

Last edited:
I don't think they were "easier" to get regardless of stock numbers. I got my first pair via confirmed with "luck", my second pair was through kicksusa raffle, and my 3rd was randomly winning the needsupply raffle only finding out when i got an order confirmation email all this was before release day. At first i thought there must be a lot of pairs because I only entered one ticket but when i picked up my kicks usa pair their list was 20~ people long. Went to pick up my adidas confirmed pair and their list was 4 pages long which was a few pages shorter than the black/white release that I won at the same location.

And then i proceeded to strike out on every website release saturday morning. never got through on ADC, couldnt add to cart on the foot sites, to slow for YS so on and so forth. I always find it ironic that adidas enforces a 1 pair per person thing but once your IP is let in one time its almost as if you can now access the product page FAR easier. and from my experience once you add to cart, you can circumvent yeezy traffic again by logging in on another device and check out normally with out dealing with the splash.

I think we can all agree every yeezy release is basically a crap shoot.

I think we can all agree every yeezy release is basically a crap shoot.
aggreed

on a separate note with RRS's extra 25% off today i might give these a try for $144, i just wish i could see more pics of these new ST's. They dont look that bad at all but Id just like to see some more pics to confirm that theyre actually not bulky anymore

Loose but TTS for me. Threw an insole in & that took care of my narrow foot swimming around a little. Little more comfy than NMD's. Insole added made them feel like buttah.

Did the same thing with my pair. Insole made them fit [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

How do Iniki's fit?  Thanks in advance.
TTS, but I don't like the feeling on the toe cap area. It feels like the toe cap is too snug. If I go hlaf size bigger, it'll be too long. I guess it's just my feet.
tired.gif

TTS, but I don't like the feeling on the toe cap area. It feels like the toe cap is too snug. If I go hlaf size bigger, it'll be too long. I guess it's just my feet.
tired.gif
not just you.  the neoprene in the toe cap should've been thicker; could've used canvas or a cloth with more strength.  

Back
Top Bottom