ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am ready to take an L....never had any success copping any collabs this year. I'd predict these would resell around $400 price range.

not feeling those overkill joints. i'd take the og blacks over them anyday.

waiting on something dope to drop. parlays are meh, some of the upcoming NMD's are meh. i do think i'm going all in on the grey cs 2's that are dropping on the 20th. i love my ronins.

What happened with their NMD drop?
IIRC, wasn't a very wide one. I can't remember any stateside spots having had them at least.

Note: I haven't read any press on these 93/17s to know how wide this release will be (only just now seeing the pics in the thread), but I hope that it's a wide consortuim release (maybe I'll get lucky and snag one from the limited global release), because Overkill's site sucks.

Last edited:
Yup, both part of the Coat of Arms pack.
IIRC, wasn't a very wide one. I can't remember any stateside spots having had them at least.

Note: I haven't read any press on these 93/17s to know how wide this release will be (only just now seeing the pics in the thread), but I hope that it's a wide consortuim release (maybe I'll get lucky and snag one from the limited global release), because Overkill's site sucks.

Repped, thanks guys.

Those overkill 93/17's are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Team manual checking in :smokin

Need both pairs of those Overkills 
nthat.gif

Need both pairs of those Overkills :nthat:
The Support ADV will probably be an easy cop but the 93/17 will go quick :nerd:
Anyone who's tried on Overkill before have any recommendations for release day? If they have any stock left over what's the best way of going about it, does the site normally crash?

gonna be going to Taiwan for a holiday soon. Would anyone know how the sneaker market is over there? Are prices there cheaper than online retail? 
Prices in Asia are including VAT, and are more expensive retail than the US. They get most releases of Nike/Adidas, however there are few places that sell Nike Basketball/Jordan shoes. Most stores only carry runners/casual shoes. 

So in general you might find Inikis and NMDs, harder to find ultraboosts. Try shopping in a tax-free shop, which will refund you the vat when you leave the country. Just bring your passport.

Check out Shilin Night market, raohe night market, Ximending station, a lot to eat and shop for in those areas.

I've been to taipei like 8 times and bought shoes there everytime, so I know a little bit about it.
Came to Korea to visit family and these were just sitting here out in Busan. Luckily the last pair of trace cargos was my size
Which store was that? Adidas store? Haven't seen either of those in Seoul. the retail for ultraboosts are so high in Korea though.

Prices in Asia are including VAT, and are more expensive retail than the US. They get most releases of Nike/Adidas, however there are few places that sell Nike Basketball/Jordan shoes. Most stores only carry runners/casual shoes. 

So in general you might find Inikis and NMDs, harder to find ultraboosts. Try shopping in a tax-free shop, which will refund you the vat when you leave the country. Just bring your passport.

Check out Shilin Night market, raohe night market, Ximending station, a lot to eat and shop for in those areas.

I've been to taipei like 8 times and bought shoes there everytime, so I know a little bit about it.

Which store was that? Adidas store? Haven't seen either of those in Seoul. the retail for ultraboosts are so high in Korea though.
thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom