ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yes, sit at your computer all day until the splash page opens and let us know when you cop.

It'll most likely be in 2 days.
​Do they normally have the splash live for 4 days......

Doesn't normally work that way with Yeezys, why would they do that with these, unless testing.

BTW: Have won multiple pairs every splash page type launch since the Thanksgiving pack.

Yes, sit at your computer all day until the splash page opens and let us know when you cop.

It'll most likely be in 2 days.

Doesn't normally work that way with Yeezys, why would they do that with these, unless testing.

BTW: Have won multiple pairs every splash page type launch since the Thanksgiving pack.
They're probably just testing. They did the same for chocs. They don't drop till weds

No one is stopping your from waiting today for the splash page to disappear.

Since you an expert at copping on splash pages, why are you asking the thread?

They're probably just testing. They did the same for chocs. They don't drop till weds
​Thanks, what I was thinking... but I'll leave it running on a few servers for giggles...

Any idea what time SNS will release the NMD pack? Leaving for a vacation on the 12th, so hoping it's late night on the 11th US times.

No one is stopping your from waiting today for the splash page to disappear.

Since you an expert at copping on splash pages, why are you asking the thread?
​Trust me I'm not asking anything about how the splash page works, just why it's up so early.

​Thanks, what I was thinking... but I'll leave it running on a few servers for giggles...

Any idea what time SNS will release the NMD pack? Leaving for a vacation on the 12th, so hoping it's late night on the 11th US times.
SNS will most likely announce release procedure in the next few days, if not today. It'll probly be some kind of convoluted raffle thing that ends up being semi-FCFS like their cream V2 release.

SNS will most likely announce release procedure in the next few days, if not today. It'll probly be some kind of convoluted raffle thing that ends up being semi-FCFS like their cream V2 release.
Well ugh...

Really wish these weren't just an SNS exclusive.

anyone else cop these?
I want these so badly. 
ohwell.gif

The Day One UBs would be a must cop for me if it wasn't for that weird shark fin heel counter thing going on. I just don't like the looks of that one piece.

Yeah already been discussed in here. Been splashing since this morning. Still not gonna drop till Weds. They're just testing or it's a glitch.

No splash on mobile page: m.adidas.com/us/ultraboost-parley-shoes/BB4762.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom