ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The overkill looks amazing, too bad it's gonna be a **** show 
Kinda figured it would be just like any other collab...  Not really getting my hopes up for those. 
laugh.gif

I know no one should care about what people think but, if you saw someone walking down the street at night with full glow in the dark shoes what would you think? lol

Plus there's more premium materials on these pureboosts
This is the first pair with a PK upper I believe, if I'm wrong someone correct me

no one cops pureboosts. slap a collab on a pureboost, everyone cops pureboost.
Pretty much, the first pure boost was actually really nice- I beat the hell out of them though. Since 90% of this thread only switched to Adidas after the UB 1.0, it makes sense. I prefer the UB silhouette and comfort to ZG's but the LiveStock colorway was just that nice to me (black/red/white is a classic color combo to me too, probably because of the Jordan 11's). Wouldn't buy any of the day one's if they were on clearance. A lot of people got those HU tennis Pharrells too, no way most would've bought if it was a standard release shoe.

OTH violated and sent me one side size 10 and the other side size 9.5 on the parleys. Good thing I already have my pair I picked up. I would've actually been upset. 

Just got in my Parleys and TTS is great! My only gripe is that the insole won't sit flat, it pops upwards. I'm assuming that its too big for the shoe itself?

OTH violated and sent me one side size 10 and the other side size 9.5 on the parleys. Good thing I already have my pair I picked up. I would've actually been upset. 
That's why I always check both shoes in store when purchasing a sneakern

I had to send a cancel request to sneakeboy for the ADO..considering they are a day ahead & still havent shipped since 5/11. Just terrible fulfillment issues

I had to send a cancel request to sneakeboy for the ADO..considering they are a day ahead & still havent shipped since 5/11. Just terrible fulfillment issues

it might just show up bro. my shipping from farfetch says it's still preparing to ship. meanwhile they were delivered Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom