ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait you mean Yeay, a pretty much completely unknown app that has no idea how sneaker releases work, are now cancelling orders because they oversold. I'm shocked.

I think it's cool the way Overkill hooked up the locals, but other than that this release has been straight up dumb. Here's to hoping for some luck this weekend.

my feet are ready for some new boost, but I can't decide if I wanna grab the white AW Bball or ADOs [emoji]129300[/emoji]i'll 
i'll go with the bball.  to me, they're cousins.  ado is the runner version of bball (similar colors) and luxe look).   hard to coordinate fits to match bball tho. 

ST8 FIYA 
nthat.gif

Putting them on for the first time is weird because of the tongue but TTS was def they way to go

After a quick charge in the sun the GITD was mad loud but I like the effect

I picked up my SB x Wish pureboosts today too........ yawn. and LMFAO at that tounge, what the hell is adidas trying to do with that.

They could've done without all that extra material but on feet they look dope with the clear stripes:

Last edited:
So basically you're gonna try to ruin the chances of everyone else because you didn't get your one pair? Petty lol

well i mean to make it more fair to everyone..We all know the backdoor atc link people use before the timer is even up. So not petty when trying to save those who dont know atc links.

think of it like what SM did for twitter RSVP. beat the bots for others to get fcfs left overs :smokin

not saying i will do it, but im sure there are people who will. Magneto is easy to script around

Last edited:
Should i get naked ultra boost or SNS X SS now?? SNS X SS's price in steady up. I think i will regret it if it is higher. But naked has 1.0 pattern.
nerd.gif
SNS x SS is my vote.. they do have a 1.0'ish knit too =)

thinking of unds'ing mine soon... theyve been calling my name! 

Last edited:
probably the wrong way to describe it since i wasnt expecting much, but I just wasnt impressed, not sure what they could have done to do so though, its an all white GITD shoe
laugh.gif
I just didn't know if you meant the material wasn't nice, or something like that.  Just ordered a pair of these today for myself.

From the online pics, the material looks nice but won't know until I have them in hand.  I don't really care about the glow in the dark, I just like all white shoes. 

SJS Overkill pic swap scandal was simply an error.  They emailed people who got through admitting it and asking which version they meant to buy.  Great customer service.

I just didn't know if you meant the material wasn't nice, or something like that.  Just ordered a pair of these today for myself.

From the online pics, the material looks nice but won't know until I have them in hand.  I don't really care about the glow in the dark, I just like all white shoes. 

I mean, its primeknit with some leather hits, so materials arnt bad. I will say the murky sole did not look good to me, but nobody will really see that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom