ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm a newcomer (and Asian), and just sharing my view.

Sometimes, I don't know enough to get into some discussions, so it's not always easy to contribute to the thread. I guess we all have to start from somewhere and we all have an aversion to looking silly - especially in a new environment.

Having said that though, there are helpful members here.

Totally understand that by sharing links, one could end up helping those who aren't interested in the community here, but just hope the spirit of helping others - even newbies - is kept alive somehow.

Last edited:
was just coming to say at least SL credited @freakydestroyer then I see how shady the site is. Maybe that'll throw people off from stealing links next time :rofl:

Last edited:

Sometimes, I don't know enough to get into some discussions, so it's not always easy to contribute to the thread. I guess we all have to start from somewhere and we all have an aversion to looking silly - especially in a new environment.

Totally understand that by sharing links, one could end up helping those who aren't interested in the community here, but just hope the spirit of helping others - even newbies - is kept alive somehow.

Welcome to this thread. Nothing wrong with contributing even if you're "new". People here are fam. Its just some occasional posters here gets to some peoples nerves. Well goodluck with copping and hope this thread helps you in any other way.

Welcome to this thread. Nothing wrong with contributing even if you're "new". People here are fam. Its just some occasional posters here gets to some peoples nerves. Well goodluck with copping and hope this thread helps you in any other way.

Just dont come in here talking like a jackass trying to act like you have all information, or ask the stupid repetitive questions, and you'll fit right in in no time :lol:

[quote name="drisk34"] Just dont come in here talking like a jackass trying to act like you have all information, or ask the stupid repetitive questions, and you'll fit right in in no time :lol:[/quote]

[quote name="macg0120"] Welcome to this thread. Nothing wrong with contributing even if you're "new". People here are fam. Its just some occasional posters here gets to some peoples nerves. Well goodluck with copping and hope this thread helps you in any other way.[/quote]

Thanks both, I've certainly felt welcome enough to post here and the NMD thread! I've found the best comments usually turn out to be the non-shoes posts LOL

Had to get my car serviced today and decided to stop by the Porsche shop. Asked about the boosts and the dude looked at me like I was crazy. Were those only online? I thought I read you could get them at the porsche merchandise shops as well.

Side note- Isn't there a decent watches thread here?

Also side note- I found the thread with the guys who are abstaining from fapping.

Last edited:
easy pass on overkills , eqts just look terrible on feet , not biting the wannabe new hype 

Sounds like the late ultra boost adopters. Don't like the look of the other ones, but this one looks decent enough for me to want to try.

Plus, more comfortable than Ultra boost? Can't complain. To each their own.

I just love them because I'm a bigger boy at 6'4" 240lbs and they provide way more comfort and stability than ultra boosts.
same specs. havent worn my EQTs yet but im eager to see how they stand up to team #thiccbois

biggest issue i have with ultraboost is that have long stretches of wear my feet sink in and they hurt and get real uncomfortable

same specs. havent worn my EQTs yet but im eager to see how they stand up to team #thiccbois

biggest issue i have with ultraboost is that have long stretches of wear my feet sink in and they hurt and get real uncomfortable
Have the same problem with UB's but trust that EQT's don't have that issue in the slightest

easy pass on overkills , eqts just look terrible on feet , not biting the wannabe new hype 
I actually think EQTs look better on foot than Ultraboosts do, especially when you're looking down at them.  Just like whoever that was that posted the burger pic from 5Guys.  They have the slight curve inwards.  Plus they are comfy af

Last edited:
Have the same problem with UB's but trust that EQT's don't have that issue in the slightest
thats reassuring, we'll see how much longevity they have too because after about a year some of my UBs got significantly less comfortable and started bottoming out. that extra thick sole on the EQTs looks like i wont have that issues for years lol

thats reassuring, we'll see how much longevity they have too because after about a year some of my UBs got significantly less comfortable and started bottoming out. that extra thick sole on the EQTs looks like i wont have that issues for years lol
Plus they have the orthotic insole

Back
Top Bottom